AND I DREAM..... part III

AND I DREAM..... part III

A Story by Cassie Fraga
"

Lets go home...

"

And I wonder? If in the half hour of when this happens…

Did your heart touch on my name?

Did your smile grow with a quick memory?

Did your mind wander for a split second?

 

My alarm clock is set to go off at 8:00a.m. But sometimes between the half hour of 5:45 a.m. and 6:15 a.m. I am whispered out of my sleep into another moment. Transmitted into another place of another hour…



I heard the sea faintly coming and going.

I smelled the exotic flavors swimming across the atmosphere.

I felt the song of another time. Yes my heart was at ease.


My body laid in relaxation of this wonder oiled and browning as my skin naturally does when blending with the sun.

Mountains of stone filled the horizon, palm trees stood full and beautiful, jungles of green fell beyond the sea of white sand, and wild flowers bloomed gorgeously as if god himself tapped each one to spread a rainbow of colors against the different shades of life.

A dream within a dream; where the water reflected diamonds dropped from kissed rays, and the motion looked as if the rise and fall was shining them up to display them for selling.

The onslaught of such bliss swarmed over my soundless body and captured so eloquently my wish to just breathe.

Lifeless, it seemed like forever I laid in this position, and forever was the sensation I wanted to stay in. There’s something about nature that has that effect on me, so I pulled myself into myself to engage on the whole experience and I drew in more than I can say. If I had to describe it with one word I would have to use the word; phenomenon.


I felt my head and heart feeling so much at the same time that things were kind of zeroing themselves out into an actual place of break.

I felt my overall exhaustion knowing reduction, and my worries surrendering to balance.  

I absorbed protection and encouragement. I heard spiritual mastery and creativity.

I sensed a presence of an unchained truth and connection.

“Well there you are…”

That potent voice so familiar to me broke the stillness of my being causing a smile to slowly grow on my face.

 “Where have you been? I’ve been waiting…”  I answered through my eyes still closed and a capering heart.

“I’m sorry. I thought you were on the other side for some reason.”

My eyes softly opened in question to his response, I wanted to know where the other side was? But my curiosity was quickly silenced to him hunkering over my legs running his hands up my thighs and giving a soft kiss to my stomach.

“I’m sorry I kept you waiting.” His eyes held an apology more than words could say.

I caressed my hands in his hair and explained it was ok.

“Are you ready to go?” He asked sitting up and teasingly snapping the strap to my swimsuit.

 “Where are we going?”

He smiled and stood up reaching out a hand for me to take.  “We’re going home.”

The sentiments running through my being to such a mood began to wall up in my eyes. I slipped my hand in his and stood up to find his lips pressed down on mine in proof.


Kissing his smile; it was more than what I could take, it was indescribable. When love feeds off of the same level of love the other person has for you it becomes untouchable. It holds a freedom, a steadiness, and an instant soothe. As our lips parted I was separated back to 

((04-13-2012)) ((6:03 a.m.))  and I caught the words, “let’s go home” escape me. 

© 2012 Cassie Fraga


Author's Note

Cassie Fraga
It's a bittersweet taste..........

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love this love story that keeps getting hotter and HOTTER!

Posted 11 Years Ago


very bittersweet... it reminds me of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QJIz6o-hKc&feature=related.

you have lots of Heart! ;)


Posted 11 Years Ago


Love the romance, the peaceful side of your dream. Beautiful!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh yes! I really loved this. From the start setting it all up to the finish having it happen. Just lovey and so intense with deep thought and passion in heart. This is one of my favorites you have posted. It should be read out loud. Thanks! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


a truly exquisite piece of writing...beautifully haunting in the magical moment you shared..and then the blunt reality..personally I think this is the moment we can step outside our physical self and reach another plain of understand and reality..

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The story is amazing. I like the location and the description. Memories of sweetness mixed with sad memories allow us to dance forever in sweet dreams. A very good ending to a outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


For me it is beautiful and intense!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aw...Yeah, somewhat bittersweet...Yet I enjoyed reading this one! Great work!
:)))

Posted 12 Years Ago


very nice! LOVE IT!~S

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THE WHOLE FEEL OF IT...THE CALMNESS THE WAY YOU DECRIBED THE WHOLE SCENE...AND HOW YOU GET SO LOST IN THE OCEAN BREEZE! A VERY NICE PIECE LIL LADY :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

875 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 14, 2012

Author

Cassie Fraga
Cassie Fraga

WA



About
I AM THE GIRL... 1. I am the girl who people say is a "dreamer" or "over imaginative"... they are correct... I am this way because I like the view from the clouds, my world looks more .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..