Letters I'm Never Going To Mail- The Almost Boyfriend

Letters I'm Never Going To Mail- The Almost Boyfriend

A Chapter by i'mjustalonelywriter
"

You say you hate society. Well, you've become just like them.

"
J,
We talked for over a year. Yes, I realize I was dating someone at first, but then I threw it all away for you. The only thing that mattered to me was deleted in hope of creating a new chapter in my life with you. Then, you threw me away. Do you realize how much that hurt? Sitting there, typing a three-page text to you, asking you to be mine, to go with me to homecoming, to forgive me for the past, and you send me a message saying how you're getting over me, how I've wronged you in so many ways, and how this new girl 'understands.' But she didn't understand, did she? I saw you two, you running away from her, not in a playful manner. I saw how depressed you were, and how she really wasn't helping.
And then was it even three days later that you texted me, telling me how horrible she was, how all she wants is sex, and how you missed me?  Then you dragged me along, making me believe that you felt the same way as I did, just so you could throw me away yet again for a new girl? This time the reason being that she supports your bad habits, and that she isn't involved in any drama at this moment? I guess I found out how you really felt all along. I found out that you never really cared. That I was just there for when you were bored. I'm not normally the revenge type, but I hope it backfires. You're girlfriend's still someone I talk to, and I have nothing against her at all. We actually get along pretty well. But you, sir, I do not care to know anymore. You talk about how everyone else uses people, and how much you despise society. Well now, I suppose you despise yourself.


© 2012 i'mjustalonelywriter


Author's Note

i'mjustalonelywriter
I tried my best to make sure my punctuation is correct, but please ignore it if it's not! I would love to hear your opinions on the actual information of the passage though :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This one is pretty good, and you seem to be having the right mindset.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i'mjustalonelywriter

11 Years Ago

Thankyou :)
A very well written note.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012
Tags: boyfriend, love, hurt, trust


Author

i'mjustalonelywriter
i'mjustalonelywriter

IN



About
I'm Emily, but I really hate the name. Emi is preferable, if you must call me something. My obsessions? Writing, of course, but also BOTDF. I'm in love with Jayy..too bad he's gay, right? I writ.. more..

Writing