Letters I'm Never Going To Mail- The Bestfriend

Letters I'm Never Going To Mail- The Bestfriend

A Chapter by i'mjustalonelywriter
"

You were my bestfriend, I trusted you.

"
A,
I can't believe you. You turned your back on me when I have done nothing to you. But you're a follower, so I can see how. My only question is, did you think of the consequences? I know EVERYTHING you and your twenty year old boyfriend have done. It's illegal. Not to mention your mom would flip. But I'm not going to tell anyone, it's okay. I won't even tell your younger sister, even though you guys did it on her bed. What puzzles me the most is how, if the tables were turned, if my and her switched places, she would've already told the whole school. Your mom and stepdad would've already found out. I wouldn't be surprised if she wouldn't of got him in trouble. I know you would've got in trouble. But I won't do that. I will not be the b***h you guys keep saying I am. I'm higher than that. I will not stoop to your level. Go ahead, turn all my friends on me with lies. I'm strong enough that I don't need them. Plus, if they were my real friends, unlike you, they won't leave. One last thing, don't you dare come back to me when she screws you over. This time, I will not be as accepting.


© 2012 i'mjustalonelywriter


Author's Note

i'mjustalonelywriter
It's short, I know. I apologize..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're very good at writting. It's a very well written note/letter.

Posted 11 Years Ago


i'mjustalonelywriter

11 Years Ago

Thankyou :)
PokemonFan#1

11 Years Ago

Welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012
Tags: betrayed


Author

i'mjustalonelywriter
i'mjustalonelywriter

IN



About
I'm Emily, but I really hate the name. Emi is preferable, if you must call me something. My obsessions? Writing, of course, but also BOTDF. I'm in love with Jayy..too bad he's gay, right? I writ.. more..

Writing