WRITE YOUR STORY ON MY HEART!

WRITE YOUR STORY ON MY HEART!

A Poem by cimmy wuv xxxooo
"

I got inspired by a song again.

"
Everyone has many emotions, we all have so much to say, 
So pick up your pen, use my heart as your paper, and take it away.
Write your story on my heart, make a mark, make me feel, 
Tell me everything, good or bad, just let it be real. 
Theirs still so much empty space in my heart, 
So many blank pages for all of you to fill. 
So jolt down your most priceless art, 
With your words, leave me speechless, if you will. 
I love hearing all your story's, in me you can confide, 
Tell me all your secrets, with me you don't need to hide.
I love being there to listen, and maybe offer some advice, 
With me there's no catch at all, I'm just being nice. 
No matter where you are, I'm calling every nation, 
The things you write, could be my inspiration. 
Once your in my life, you will discover, 
I really am unique and like no other. 
Share your story with me, so I can share mine with you, 
One can never have to many friends, after all, isn't that true?
Write your story on my heart, make an impact on my heart and soul, 
Maybe when we all come together as one, we can be whole!

© 2015 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I can't speak about yours but this just felt like a giant hug to mine:) already I am sitting here thinking whatever gets written on that heart of yours better be golden cause you are! what an incredibly lovely way to be... maybe this is just a figment of my imagination and I am dreaming... pinch pinch nope you are real! thank the stars oh and i love the rhyme and flow to this and you know my opinion of the content beautiful

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

4 Years Ago

Awwwww thanks so much for the lovley review



Reviews

I've read this before, years ago I think... I never said anything back then because I figured you'd catch it eventually or someone you knew better would let you know. But I stumbled across this again today and noticed that the same errors still remain after over 1K views and 19 reviews...

Second stanza, 1st line... "Theirs" should be "There is" or "There's". 3rd line... I'm betting "jolt" should be "jot".

4th stanza, 1st line... "story's" is actually not really a word, "stories" is the appropriate way to pluralize story.

It's a good poem. It's a shame it's peppered with those really simple mistakes. It's even more of a shame no one gave you a legitimate review after 3 years and over a thousand views. I'm pretty sure most people on this site leave comments simply out of the expectation that they get comments back... they don't actually give a s**t and half the time I don't even think they read the work. Or maybe I'm just cynical.


Posted 6 Years Ago


Davidgeo

5 Years Ago

You don't think spelling errors matter much? Ugh... okay then.
cimmy wuv xxxooo

5 Years Ago

No not little ones I dont. Only if I went to publish it I would make sure it was perfect
Davidgeo

5 Years Ago

Whatever floats your boat
Wonderful piece of writing. Inspiring stuff.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

5 Years Ago

Thank you :)
very nicely written and great cimy





Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thanks for your comment
Share your story with me, so I can share mine with you,
One can never have to many friends, after all, isn't that true?
Write your story on my heart, make an impact on my heart and soul,
Maybe when we all come together as one, we can be whole!

Beautiful lines to express the beauty of an open heart. Nice poem and title is perfect for this poem.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thank you :)
This is beautiful :) It really made me smile, and you're right - there is no limit to the friends we can have :) Keep writing! :D

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Thank you :)
I really love the open, honest, welcoming tone of your message. In today's world where people barely stick around to listen to any heartsong that lasts longer than the typical short attention span or sound byte, I think everyone is craving exactly what you've written here. We are writers, so we can pour it out even if we don't have an audience, but there are many others (non-writers) who never open up their hearts to the light of day becuz they never feel there's someone who cares about their story. This could be a lesson about how to be a friend. As cynical as I am in my old age, I believe your beckoning message.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Yer everyone needs someone to listen to them somtimes someone to care.
Unfortunately theres t.. read more
I just got the chance to read this & it's almost identical to my poem "Blank Paper Heart", just like you said! I'm so inspired by how hearts remain blank until people come into our lives & we allow them to etch their stories down onto them. So powerful as how it takes us often so long in order to realize such a simple fact, but very empowering nonetheless. I hope you've gotten some good stories imprinted upon your once blank heart & that you take time to cherish them for lifetimes to come! Beautiful words you created with this one. Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

No harm in trying it. How does it work, do you write one part and I add to it or?
I Am Svetlana

7 Years Ago

Pretty much. We can just think of a topic & each write a part, then put them together to see how it .. read more
cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Awesomeness!!!
In this world there are so many people who are alone, they have many stories to tell, many thoughts to share but they hardly find anyone to listen to them... Your poem gives them confidence to express themselves, that there are people like you who are always willing to listen to them... A very selfless write with full of compassion and kindness... Well done mate...

Note: did you mean "there's" in the first line of the second stanza?

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

7 Years Ago

Yes i did haha my bad.
Thank you for the review glad you like this poem. :)
kept it upbeat and true to your own words. i liked it. of course i have to pick the s**t out of it or else i didnt like it right? theirs isnt quite right there´s is better. jolt or jot? and too instead of to in the right places. anyway, grammer nazi in the building. im really impressed with what people can do when they aren´t trying to sound like someone else.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

8 Years Ago

Thanks again lol. Ill get around to fixing it when its not 5 in the morning, or if i can be bothered.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1779 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 11, 2015
Last Updated on February 13, 2015

Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


He will be... He will be...

A Poem by Gee