chapter 3: children of the hollows

chapter 3: children of the hollows

A Chapter by dark_angel
"

where has our heroine gone.

"

Darien and sapphire went into the forest so no one would see what was about to happen. "Darien you must sing the song in order for us to travel back in time, we must hurry before someone sees us" sapphire said urgently. "Alright, take this girl far away, through the void of time and space, where she will be forever safe, from this nightmarish dream". A gaping black hole sucked these two poor souls in. when they arrived several children stood around them. Children? All the children were killed by the tribunal where are we? Sapphire pondered. A little blonde girl approached her "are you mistress sapphire?" she asked "I am sapphire, who might you be?" she had a huge grin on her face “I am the queen of the hollows. One of the many guardians your sister sought out, to make sure you would not return back to your era" "what do you mean 'to make sure I don’t return to my era’?" sapphire asked why would Daphne do this... "My job is to make sure you don’t leave the hollows until its safe, so for the time being I will escort you to your rooms"

 

The queen was kind enough to give sapphire a new dress in exchange for the torn, bloody, repulsive one she was wearing. The dress was a beautiful blue with diamond embroidery. Why did the queen give me such an extravagant dress? Sapphire wondered as she walked down the halls, is there something she’s not telling me. When she found Darien, they decided on going for a walk around the palace. "Sapphire, I don’t want anything to happen to you. I’ll go save your sister, I want you to stay here where your safe" Darien said "NO, she’s my sister! If anyone should stay here, it should be you". Darien grabbed sapphire's hand "sapphire what do you not understand? I care about you; I will not put you in harm’s way. Even if that means risking my own life" by the look on his face, she knew he was serious. She stood on her toes and kissed him. "Thank-you Darien, but this is my battle. I hope you don’t hate me for this but I’m going. You can come if you'd like".

 

So off they went to find their way out of the hollows.

Will sapphire find Daphne?

Will she make it home?

Will they defeat the tribunal?

What romances lie ahead for our heroine?

Keep reading to find out

 



© 2011 dark_angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

dont you just love cliff hangers


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
1 Review
Added on August 24, 2011
Last Updated on August 26, 2011
Tags: black, love, desperation, romance, fate, destiny, passion, death, light, life, forever


Author

dark_angel
dark_angel

MD



About
i sing and dance. and of course i write. Music Playlist at MixPod.com more..

Writing
Imaginary Imaginary

A Poem by dark_angel


Gone Gone

A Poem by dark_angel