Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Lilly_Joyous

[Chapter three]

“Mel, from now on I promise you won’t ever feel lonely, I promise as long as I’m alive I will try to make you happy and joyful, I’m always right behind you, I will pack my stuff and come live with you”

Having my aunt next to me was the greatest reward and the happiest part in my life, having someone next you, having someone with you makes the hell heaven, every day as I was growing up my beautiful aunt was there, she never forgets about me, she is always there for me, she is my greatest pleasure in my life, she is my back up.

[1/5/2013]

I finally graduated from the high school, I took many pictures with my friend, with my teachers and of course with the most beautiful creature on the earth who was my aunt.

“So Mel, What major do you want to study? Do you have something on your mind? “

“Law, I want to study Law”

“What about theater, you are pretty and you would make a good actor? “

“Hmm,no…”

“Medicine, you are inspiring and would heal patients spiritually too, what about it? “

“That’s it aunt, I have always set my mind on it, I want to be a detective , I want to follow my father’s footsteps”

My aunt smiled sadly, she knew that I always wanted to be detective, however she was still scared because of what happened to my father, she was also saddened by the fact that I grew up holding a grudge again someone, the fact that I grew up with that scary dream on mind, but she still wouldn’t stop me, because she knew that was what I really wanted to do in my life.

She was right, I grew up with my heart full of hatred towards whoever was the reason for what happened to my father, whether it was the criminal who I don’t know much about except that he killed my father and his other mates, whether it was the people in police who sent my father to that mission, who made my father responsible for searching for that criminal, whether it is the society, I just hated all about it and yes, I want to be a detective to catch that guy and beat the hell out of him, I couldn’t forget him for even a second, I will get my revenge...

Someday, i will...


Chapter one ==> " "
Chapter two ==> " "


© 2017 Lilly_Joyous


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on June 18, 2017
Last Updated on June 18, 2017
Tags: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Crime, Murder, Criminal, Murderer, Family


Author

Lilly_Joyous
Lilly_Joyous

Cairo, Africa, Egypt



About
I have a passion towards writing more..

Writing
Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Lilly_Joyous