[Chapter Five]

[Chapter Five]

A Chapter by Lilly_Joyous

[Chapter five]:

Finally I’m here, I sighed as I entered the office in the station that I am supposed to work at.

Mess, mess everywhere…

“Hello, I’m a new officer here, my name is Melody”

There was silence for a moment, then everyone continued what they were doing as if nothing has happened.

There are three thugs who were the reason for all these mess, I kept walking in the office, perhaps I would meet someone who could introduce me to the others and tell me some details.

I found that guy who was standing alone.

“Hello, I’m melody, I’m new he…”

“So? “

“Sorry? “

The guy walked towards some other old man, to be specific he wasn’t that old, he is kind of dirty, I can’t even guess when was the last time he shaved..

While I’m drifting away with my thoughts, I heard someone’s voice talking to me…

 

“Hi there, I’m Yuri,”

“Hello, I’m melody”

“You’re new here too? “

“Yes, what about you? “

“Same here, I was worried that I would be the only one”

“Finally I met someone who listens..”

“What do you mean? “

“umm, nothing really, people here are just weird”

“You mean ill-mannered?”

“You got me…”

“I’m really excite…”

As Yuri was talking, one of the thugs broke free heading towards us, he was about to grab Yuri, but this is when I interfered.

I kicked him in his face then bend his arm to his back and made him fell to the ground.

Here I finally gained the attention of others to even bother and look at me, the new comer.

Two officers immediately ran to me and caught the thug, the three thugs were moved from the office, finally some quietness in the office.

“Good job, noobie “

I was taken back a bit, it was the dirty man who was talking..

“th-thank you”

“So, I’m your senior officer Yang, John Yang, Known as Dog-temper, so take care”

“Nice to meet you, sir” we said in one voice, me, Yuri and the other guy from before..

A strange guy with a weird blonde hair-styled hair made his way, he seemed, how can I describe it? A bit astonished from everything, or over excited?

“Hello everyone, I’m Wolf”

“Great, your day one and you are late, it seems like my temper would really show with this team of noobs”

Perfect, I’m now stuck with dirty dog-tempered leader, an ill-mannered, overly excited weirdo and thanks god a normal girl, I hope she is ….

[End of chapter five]

You can read the rest of the chapters from here:

chapter one ==>

chapter two ==>

chapter three ==>  

chapter four ==>



© 2017 Lilly_Joyous


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on June 26, 2017
Last Updated on June 26, 2017
Tags: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Crime, Murder, Criminal, Murderer, Family


Author

Lilly_Joyous
Lilly_Joyous

Cairo, Africa, Egypt



About
I have a passion towards writing more..

Writing
Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Lilly_Joyous