[Chapter Seven]

[Chapter Seven]

A Chapter by Lilly_Joyous

[Chapter Seven]

I went there again, it was around 4 pm.

I went into her house and searched, but in vain, I went out..

“Oh you are back again” said a man

“Me…?”

“Yes, I saw you earlier”

“Excuse me, but who are you? “

“Ahh, I didn’t introduce myself, my bad, I’m Ian…”

“Welcome again, young detective, he is my only son”

“Ahh, I see, Hello, nice meeting you”

“Why don’t you have lunch with us young detective, you must have been hungry all day”

“Thank you so much, there is no need too”

“Come on, my mother is a good cook”

“Thank y..”

The old woman grabbed my hand and insisted that I should eat with them.

They were really entertaining, a small and loveable family, I could feel the warmth of their love to each other, they reminded me of some old good days.

 I helped the old woman with the dishes, the man went down to get some drinks from their shop downstairs..

After helping her, i was on my way to the living room where a room caught my attention, the door was quite open, it was very well decorated, the smell was good, I felt like I have smelled it before, but I didn’t know where, I was about to grab a pink book, when the man suddenly entered..

“What are you doing here? “ his tune was a bit changed

“I’m really sorry, the door was open and the room décor really caught my attention..”

“uhhh, I apologize, you must have been startled, I was just joking with you, why so serious? “

“Ahhh” I looked at him and then laughed at my silliness.

We had drinks and then I thanked them for everything, I greeted them and went back to the station.

What will the dog-tempered do? Have the rude guy reached a thing? Am I the only one who failed? Have they noticed anything in CCTVs footages, all of these questions crossed my mind as I’m heading there.

I was worried, very worried…

I was heading towards the station, when I saw the rude heading too, I acted like he was just an air, I’m going to consider that he is just an air from now on, just like blocking on social media, I will block him in reality…

Yuri and Norton Wolf was standing there, their face reactions said it all…

“And hey, you two, what did you get,huhhh? “ said Mr. John

“Nothing” I said

“And you dare to say it? “

“Yes, I dare” I said angrily, everyone looked at me

Mr. John slammed the file on his hand against his desk and walked towards me…

“Hey, say that again, say it one more time? “

If he is dog tempered, then I will let my temper show too, I’m in mood for a fight already.

“What? What did I do? All I said was nothing, what was wrong in that, just what the hell? “

“What the hell? What is with you? Are you even a detective? Do you know what does a detective do? Coming with nothing at all and proud about it? Wanting to go home and rest when you did nothing? “

“Did I ever say I want to go home? Did I ever complain? Did you ever listen to what I have to say? I only responded to a question you asked first and all I got was an endless scolding..

I, I can’t tolerate with you people, what the hell is wrong with you, why are you proud about whether it is about a bad temper or rudeness, what is with the world, how in the world are you living with that way… just why, I … I …” here my voice cracked and I was about to burst out crying so I walked away fast, I went to the rooftop and cried endlessly…

“Dad, how did you endure that bullshit … I can’t take it anymore …” I cried more and more, till I let it all out..

I went down, it was about 10 pm, the dog-tempered was there, none of the others was there, there was another one there, it must be Howard or whatever, I wonder if he is an ill-tempered too…

“Welcome back mad girl” said Howard

“uh..th-thank you”

“I’m your senior Howard, feel free to ask for help if you need it”

“Thank you once again”

“And don’t get mad again and cry, we are all friends and family here”

“It is a lie, but thank you again..”

“You still have a long way to go, I’m rooting for you” he smiled and then went back to his desk.

“Have the CCTVs caught anything” I asked Howard senior.

“Unfortunately no.., she hasn’t gone out of her home and no one strange was found leaving or entering the building”

“Do you think it could be one of the residents there? , Noo.. what am I saying? “

“I had my suspicions too, but nothing was out of normal, we checked about the other three residents in that building and all of them were at work plus no one really knew what she looked like, two of them didn’t even know her name”

“Ah, I see, the old woman mentioned that too”

Who would do that to her? I thought as I was heading back home.

I woke up at 8 am, I found my beautiful Erica preparing breakfast.

“Do people who cook are this beautiful? “ I teased her

“Awww, Mel, why are you being that cheesy at the morning “ she laughed

We had the breakfast, I went to my room to get myself ready, when I was greeting my aunt before going out, I smelled something strange, it is the smell that was in the old woman’s son room.

“Aunt, what is this smell? “

“What smell? Ahh, it is a new air freshener that sprays automatically, it is really strong and stays for a long time”

“I see”

I stayed silent for a while, then I remembered something important.

“Why though? “ asked my aunt.

“Aunt, have I said that I love you, thank you so much” I shouted as I ran from the house, I have finally reached a conclusion.
The earlier chapters:
chapter one ==>
chapter two ==>
chapter three ==>  
chapter four ==>
chapter five ==>
chapter six ==>


© 2017 Lilly_Joyous


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on July 3, 2017
Last Updated on July 3, 2017
Tags: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Crime, Murder, Criminal, Murderer, Family


Author

Lilly_Joyous
Lilly_Joyous

Cairo, Africa, Egypt



About
I have a passion towards writing more..

Writing
Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Lilly_Joyous