Questions

Questions

A Poem by ~LeeAnn~
"

Just somethings that need to answered

"

Why do people say one thing, but do another?

Why do people say they love you, but then they love another?

Why do you fall in love for someone, but then you end up falling on your face?

When someone breaks your heart, why are you filled with hate?

When someone lies to you, why do you cry?

When you tell me you don't love me anymore,

Why do I want to die?

 

© 2009 ~LeeAnn~


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I know the feeling. Personally I think some things are best left unanswered, we often don't really want to know why because it just makes it worse. What really counts is how you treat other people as a result of these experiences - you can either let them consume you and make you into someone you won't like or you can let them mould you into something better.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Deep questions that requires deep answers. Nice writing!!

Posted 5 Years Ago


reflectively good

Posted 14 Years Ago


The heart had a limit. Can feel only one desire at a time. I tell my daughters. Walk easy into a relationship. Best know what you will get. A lot of question are answered with time. A wise person learn from mistakes. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow. This feeling you express here in the poem is very well written.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow those are very unpredictable questions i lyk that

Posted 14 Years Ago


i think the answer is because we love and love can hurt.. i have questions too .. amd no answers.. i enjoyed this thoughtful read that causes one to think.
chloe

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

the answer to all those questions is love, love is the most wonderfull feeling but also causes the most pain

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Life is a Balancing act. Fate or God, either or, serves up positives and negatives into our path so that we will drift from one to the other and learn from both. Pain, Love, Anger, Joy..all of the emotions are tools that our minds and our hearts have created to deal with the swings of the scales.
There are times that well all feel like life or another human as trampled upon us, leaving us in the dirt. We cry, we lament, we fear the future, for it becomes a great unknown. Yet, it is also during these times that we learn the most and have the ability to rise higher than we ever had been in the past.

Valid questions that many people ask every day. Just remember that it's not the light at the end of the tunnel that's important..It's the bright light that shine's within you that can make all the difference.

Good Ink!
Aaron Wolfie Maycroft


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have plumbed the depths of
despair. You have searched for love and
it isnt there, but you have touched your
readers everywhere. Why ? Because we
have all searched in vain. We have all been
there.
Your insight has opened up the hearts of
your readers and laid them bare.

That did not just happen because your
readers have suffered the same , it has happened
because you touched them with dramatic
empathy, with sincerety and compassion.

My rating is 100 %

----- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Dear ~LeeAnn~

A fine poem. Yes, these are strong emotions. I'm sure they are rooted deep in our biology. They are inextractable facets of our being. Once one falls in love, the object of our love becomes imprinted on us. And while it is true that we can fall out of love, while we are in love this passion can drive us through all the extremes of Man's abilities. We can conceive and execute the finest art and we can conceive and execute the most brutal of crimes. What vehicles of passion we are.

Wonderfully written.

Best regards,

Rick

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

947 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 7, 2009
Last Updated on September 13, 2009

Author

~LeeAnn~
~LeeAnn~

The dark depths of my mind.



About
There is nothing really special about me, other than the fact that I love to read books, and I am currently writeing my first book ( I finaley have a title for it) I AM TERRIFIED OF CLOWNS!!!!!!, so d.. more..

Writing
Damage Damage

A Poem by ~LeeAnn~


Not mine Not mine

A Poem by ~LeeAnn~


Abyss Abyss

A Poem by ~LeeAnn~



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..