Royalties

Royalties

A Poem by Earl
"

My body is failing me

"
I was a god
High and mighty, with cheekbones high as my pride and without a fall. Flatteries was my strength and weak to nothing. Oh came that breathless and ceaseless moment when she; her eyes made of fire and her lips made of strong wine, even a god would get burnt and drunk..
Oh I felt within my whims to conquer, and i did. But beneath her lips, be a poison that slowly killed my pride and made me wish to return to her fountain of wine...
Oh how she made me more mortal and weak.
Her skin glistens like rose gold at midnight, when it hits the light. warm and perfect in between my lips.
her lips like the worst kinda wine🍷with the best kinda of worst-best feeling. when ever I kiss them, i mistakenly kiss her soul..
Can I have more?
Yes.
Does it kill slowly ?
Yes.
Maybe we love this death, It soothes the soul. Every fall was as her eyes would want it. Her eyes are always ablaze, she transmits burning desire when her eyes get sleepy..
Like a baby goat I stare and smile and quickly shy away from the fire..
These are not the qualities of a god, for I'm weak and not seen as a conquerer, but a lover.
her smiles
Her smiles are defined and large, they are not the prettiest of her qualities to me but she has that smile that makes my loins curl up. No further shall I describe this weakness of mine, for I sought for her to be mine.
The best kinda blood pressure happens when I'm around her.

© 2020 Earl


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on July 22, 2020
Last Updated on July 22, 2020
Tags: puppylove, crush, love

Author

Earl
Earl

Writing
Edelweiss Edelweiss

A Poem by Earl


Fall Fall

A Poem by Earl