This is How it Feels

This is How it Feels

A Poem by humansalwayswantmore;itsinthiernature
"

how it feels to see your favoraite band live.

"

You manuever yourself around with your saggy attire from the waist down in with the crowd, with one hand on your waist to pull up the bottoms, you moving around so freely in a half skip to avoid a trip. Fitting in without even noticing when you always thought you never belonged with a common community where you all share at least a few common passions. Manuevering around till the crowd closes in and you shove and recieve a mutually understanding shove in return that expresses that common affection. The shove becomes a big wave, almost like a dance, a dance in which you indulge in with such joy. This violent but joyful dance brings with it a sense of endangerment and adrenaline. And the adrenaline has a voice. A voice that hints you to watch your a*s and keep your elbows high and strong to be able to keep up with the dance you love. And then the words you've been looking foward to emerge, you screech them out with so much pride and when you hear the words from your mouth echo, you turn to your right, only to find out that the m**********r beside you is screeching them out too. That then hightens and ecourages the strength of your voice by the bifold and the euphoria kicks in and wants you to put your arm around your comrade but you don't. You look away and continue singing, looking back a couple times to find him looking back at you, resulting in a grimace of the lips that make up a smile. You feel that common bond that everyone in the place share. Its something you just know.

© 2010 humansalwayswantmore;itsinthiernature


Author's Note

humansalwayswantmore;itsinthiernature
=]

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
1 Review
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 11, 2010
Tags: concerts

Author

humansalwayswantmore;itsinthiernature
humansalwayswantmore;itsinthiernature

houston, TX



About
Hello =] My name is Evelyn. I'm nineteen. I write when I'm feeling a strong emotion. Actually mostly when I'm mad or not feeling myself. I'd rather be a bucket of sunshine then a raincloud and truly .. more..

Writing