Recitation of a Story

Recitation of a Story

A Story by Fahmida Mehreen
"

Just as I felt an unexpected happiness is waiting round the corner.

"

In a story, there were two strangers in their own time. It was a different time on the watch of reality. They started to say what they feared saying. They started to hear what they feared hearing. Yet, something was melting into another something.


The unknown remained unknown as recitations of new chapters began. But who could really read what their hearts truly connoted? Even the sullenness pointed that they were allowed to dream. Again. Together. For each other. With each other. That would break the vicious circle of grief.


On a morning after sunrise, the sound of heartbeats was not heard. Such was the way they met that time. As the recitation prolonged, they did not realize that in between the words of life, love intruded. Deluded heart. Dreamy and magical. Intoxicated. And all of a sudden the recited words started to wonder, “Which way should I go?”


The question found its own answer. 

© 2016 Fahmida Mehreen


Author's Note

Fahmida Mehreen
Please feel free to drop a review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful...

Nice use of words.... Well done...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

well written a story in very short form. I really like it, Fahmida. Thanks for sharing.

Best
Szhzia

Posted 7 Years Ago


Fahmida Mehreen

7 Years Ago

Much thanks for your gentle review. Keep reading! :)
SZHZIA

7 Years Ago

It is my pleasure to read your story, Fahmeeda. You are welcome.
Very nice use of words ... Great waiting....

Posted 7 Years Ago


Fahmida Mehreen

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your appreciation. :)
There is a soft but iridescent flow of words. . .right words used in right way. The title matches the style, as if you were reciting a familiar fantasy poetry which came into existence from the core of your heart. "On a morning after sunrise, the sound of heartbeats was not heard"- the line emphasizes the serenity. . .you have no idea how much I wish for such kind of morning. Blue words. .dreamy words. Best wishes. :-)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Fahmida Mehreen

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much. Such mornings are worth living for, indeed. :)
wow Fahmida loved this one :)..... the dreamy world... the answers which we search for but the ones which find are not the ones we wanted.. very good write

Posted 7 Years Ago


Fahmida Mehreen

7 Years Ago

Some answers are only meant to come at the right time.
Glad that you liked it. :)
A very deep and engaging write, Fahmida :-)
I especially loved these lines..
As the recitation prolonged, they did not realize that in between the words of life, love intruded. Deluded heart. Dreamy and magical. Intoxicated. And all of a sudden the recited words started to wonder, “Which way should I go?”
This story has profound imagery and romance :-)


Posted 7 Years Ago


Fahmida Mehreen

7 Years Ago

Much thanks for your appreciation.
A mere attempt to express some unexpressed emotions!
The answer provided by life is often not what we expected or had hoped for.
A very deep and heartfelt write.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Fahmida Mehreen

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for your valuable review, Shabeeh.
True, as to what you said. Somethings shall .. read more
A script with depth making the readers to dig. Very thought provoking write ! I loved that statement of love intruding the words of life . This makes the answer very obvious.
Thanks for sharing this write...

Posted 7 Years Ago


Fahmida Mehreen

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for reading it and appreciating it. It is a great inspiration! :)
Thought-provoking. Very romantic, dreamy tone.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Fahmida Mehreen

7 Years Ago

Love, as it may come!
Thanks for the review, Clifford.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 1, 2016
Last Updated on November 1, 2016

Author

Fahmida Mehreen
Fahmida Mehreen

Dhaka, Bangladesh



About
An aspiring writer, chasing dreams. more..

Writing