disbelief

disbelief

A Story by Deborah Shepard

 

 
 
I was sitting in disbelief, about my sister being the demons daughter
lies deception I will set her free the world....Listen I'm scared to why us
don't understand?
 
Here is the Salem picture you might want to look closer, your in this ?
Roan, who are you?
I am a shape shifter,what is that dog no silly it is me , the panther .Why would my life be so different to be alive yet not but what is going one. I need to get ready we will leave soon, the weather is chiming storm is brewing .We need to be hold of the snow ice the endings to beginning .I will travel in the placed dream, will you come How can I Roan?
Now you know the truth we can travel in the storm, don't be afraid I All be with you.
 
Please take my hand, the air will will clear enough close your eyes
Come with me in the halls of records we can transform to each demon to find truth.
 
To go through this door we need a seeker, charm worker one empathic teleport.
 
I wish I had the answers, wrapping his arms around her was it we will together he said.His
love would be threaten her beauty could turn and it would be dangerous, as she will have to challenge the guardian of evil.His powers of seduction would try her faith.
She could see as she veneered it was fiery realm, but both her Roan could see winged dragons, protecting the amulets.
They would need one amultetreach.The beast is cunning she thought.
She knew she has to find the Nobel prince of darkness .I will be at your side I will be the wings.
I shall change my appease in to allotropic eagle.
 
Roan, I am afraid she said, he took her hand .You much strength and you will need to gather as the soul will soon pass without this.
 
We must travel soon to the souls crossing by the grand canyon .    It must be at the sunset for the sun is strength to my powers.
The moon is my heart.He smiled yes.
 
Deep in the other part of her , the soul awaits for peace , love to return to live
Unchallenged masters of the skies, no one is safe .
 
 
On the wall before you enter hold my hand the worlds open with colors but we have to travel in darkness not to be discovered.
 
The ancient Mayans and Aztecs of what is now Central America had their own myths relating to vampire like creatures, which is not surprising considering they shared their land with vampire bats.
 
really how scary.
 
He stopped I could feel no more words only tears as I felt this was I alive? They feel the black rose, As I do .He held me
kissed me then slowly and gently put his mouth on my neck, then stopped kissing my lips, I felt so surreal.
 
We will get through all this and history will show,I love you .He then changed and disappeared in the lattice door of disappearing fog.
 
I wasd to be as they thought the demon appremntic I need to get the wprld back to see my sieter clarrissa.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 journey helped us understand that immensity shall I see the whole?
 
 
instead hides the devastation from public awareness. Ironically, it is the absence of human populations on the ocean that allows destructive actions to continue unabated, and for it to be treated as a dumping ground for cemetery dwellers
 
Show yourself," I cannot see you but I feel you close come to me.Eyes glowing and fangs he carried a lavender taste candle. He led her to You trust me with your body. Why can't you trust me with your love?"  the wall , she could not  feel me .Do you trust me?  please answer the question burning on my lips.Yes I do but I feel this passion, I feel the rage of all the world.
 
Why do I not see the man you are , only the cringed beast?

 

.

© 2009 Deborah Shepard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

421 Views
Added on February 19, 2009

Author

Deborah Shepard
Deborah Shepard

yelm, WA



About
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Deborah Shepard is a published author, poet and writer whose poems tell a story of dreams we have and the beauty of traveling in them to give us belief, hope, and life. Deborah s.. more..

Writing