maybe.

maybe.

A Poem by fallen.angel.

The way my heart beats when I think of you
The way I smile, just thinking of the things you've said to me

Maybe it's love ~

The way my heart melts when you say my name
The way i miss you when we say good bye

Maybe it's love ~

The way I dream of you every night
The way I get excited when your name shows up on my phone

Maybe it's love ~

The way you make me feel when you smile
The way we cuddle up by the fire side

Maybe it's love ~

The way your presence makes me feel
The way you make me live just to see you

Maybe it's love ~
Or
Maybe I'm just dreaming ~

© 2011 fallen.angel.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is relatable to every person... the feeling we have when there is this one person we like... Are we dreaming? Is it love? A strong like? It is always up in the air and tends to fall into just a dream, just our imagination overpowering what is truly happening in our relationship. Great writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Filled with so much meaning and many questions... I enjoyed this one its well written out.

Posted 10 Years Ago


A whirlwind of emotion and contradiction, well written, great read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really sweet-Though a little bit more description would've made it just really pop, you know? But the simplicity of this just makes this wonderfully exquisite. ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Those "maybes" keep us guesting. Hard to grasp the truth without taking chances. I like the ending. Sometime life allow us to dream and hope at the same time. A excellent poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was so sweet. and sad. I really have to ponder what you said.

Posted 13 Years Ago


man eevii... i know exactly how this feels, im pretty much going through this with caleb. he's my best friend... but i feel that way about him... but i dont wanna say it's love...
but this poem is amazing

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh, very well done :) I especially like how you mention "The way I get excited when your name shows up on my phone" because many people don't write in the modern aspects of infatuation, oftentimes. I know that whenever I get messages or texts from a girl I am crazy about my heart skips a beat or two; I just enjoyed the relate-ability of that line.
Nicely written :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


love is mysterious and makes us think wildly, but in some ways you have described what love does to us all, maybe not in those words but in some way. I liiked this write and keep writing, thank you for sharing.

lawrence

Posted 13 Years Ago


Not sure if its love but i really love it....

A cute write. Thanks for sharing...

Posted 13 Years Ago


It is a really sincere poem. It has sweet lyrics in it, and lots of emotions. And it's so realatable. What a beautiful piece, my friend!

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

680 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 1, 2011
Last Updated on April 1, 2011

Author

fallen.angel.
fallen.angel.

The Underworld



About
I'm destiny ~ Nice of you to click on my profile You won't find much here... For here lies the gate to the realm of Hades... and at this gate you shall face the great Cerberus... But beware.... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


GOMC GOMC

A Poem by Skoo.