Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jessica A. Faust
"

It's about an elf who loves humans and the war that is happening between the two.

"
She was sitting at the edge of her bed, restless, quiet restless in deed. Tears were running like streams from her eyes, until they sizzled at her warm lips. God knows how long she had been there, just sitting there thinking and upset. Upset at the fact that so much had happened to her in her life but nothing as terrible as this. She never thought this would happen. Her whole world had just been rocked and not in the good way. 

She sat there for what seemed like forever thinking, “Why had this happened to me? Why was I the only one fit for the place?” 

“Sammie,” Her mother called from the back room. 

"Sammie, come out of that room right now and stop moping. You always get this way. You’re being over dramatic.” 

“You stupid b***h,” Waves of anger yelled in Samura’s head. 

“Why didn’t her mother get she’d been through enough?” 

When Samura was first born she’d loved to study the humans, wishing she could be one of them. She knew it would never happen, but that didn’t stop her from dreaming. She’d always wished for an escape from the hell she had been living the last 17 years. She’d been through quiet a trip. From being through a divorce to watching her best friend be killed by her father, life had been very unkind to her. She walked around her room, her long blue hair swaying with the movement. Her normally emotionless blue eyes, a stormy grey. 


© 2012 Jessica A. Faust


Author's Note

Jessica A. Faust
I need help on where to go next.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on June 14, 2012
Last Updated on June 15, 2012
Tags: ELF, WAR, HUMANS


Author

Jessica A. Faust
Jessica A. Faust

Augusta, GA



About
I'm easy going, and love to write. Most the time it's poems. :D I'm open to all kinds of helpful suggestions, don't be too rude though. :D more..

Writing