Overview

Overview

A Chapter by Frank B. Thompson, III

LIARS is a contemporary, fiction novel where destiny brings together a dying billionaire and a team of rogue, special ops officers, both of which have a singular purpose: to the save the country by breaking the liberals’ hold over the truth. Much of the novel is based upon little known facts surrounding the media establishment and how it has worked for the past century to change the country by purposely keeping the American people ignorant of the facts.

Billionaire, Victor Magnason is sickened by what the media is doing to the country, through its manipulation of the Democratic process they are moving the country to socialism.  Victor responds by creating a conservative news service to break up the liberal monopoly.  The publishers, however, understand the threat Victor’s news services poses, using their control over the Democrat Party they stop Victor through legislation.  Just when everything seems to be going the publishers way, the country has reached the tipping point, their puppets in Washington unwittingly create a new kind of adversary " an adversary who uses violent means to achieve its ends; an adversary who has similar objectives with the dying man.



© 2013 Frank B. Thompson, III


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

fox news?
the two have a lot in common it seems...
I always thought the government produces Fox...although I like this broadcast
not normally a story reader but I would be interested in yours
got me wondering- Washington unwittingly- or are they pretending that they didn't wittingly create it?
hahaha
interesting title choice
thank you for sharing

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2013
Last Updated on June 27, 2013


Author

Frank B. Thompson, III
Frank B. Thompson, III

Big Canoe, GA



About
I'm a former software executive turned fiction writer who also doubles as a husband, dad, chauffeuring service, family gofer whose remaining time is spent traveling, going to the gym, playing tennis, .. more..

Writing