In The Hands of Love

In The Hands of Love

A Story by Veronica
"

Love is the most powerful magic of all.

"
Mankind is full of both malice and hate. Peace and war. The powerful and the powerless. Through this all, I have found love. Not your average teenage love that lasts merely a week, but true love. As my head hits my pillow at night, thoughts of you and I dance around my head. Your warm, blue eyes look deeply into mine. As I gaze into your eyes, I feel as though I'm gazing out at the vast blue sea. I'm looking opportunity and happiness right in the eye and saying, "I'm not afraid." You have torn down those ever present walls that I built around myself. Our love has no limits. It didn't stop us when your parents wouldn't let us see each other. You just snuck out, only caring about our love. It didn't stop us when we went to different schools. Our love only grew larger and burned brighter. If you, my dead readers, are sailors lost at sea looking for a miracle to guide, don't look. Love will find you when you least expect. It could take you by surprise while in a cafe or sweep you off your feet when a new person enters your life. Whatever the circumstance, love always finds you, and when it finds you, it never leaves. Beware, all you hopeless romantics, love is magic and is more powerful than anything on Earth. So in the days to come,I hope you find your happy ending. And when you find it, don't ever let it slip away. If only everyone could find happiness. 

© 2013 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Does anybody else relate to these feelings?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Added on January 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 8, 2013
Tags: romance, love, feelings, inlove, lovestory, fearless, magic, teenage, girl, life, story, of, us, tragedy, crazy

Author

Veronica
Veronica

About
Geez. How do i describe myself? Basically, I'm just your average teenage girl. Nutella is my best friend. Taylor Swift has inspired me to be fearless and write about life's treacherous journies. Even .. more..

Writing
The Choice The Choice

A Story by Veronica