Chapter Fifty-Two: Just an Ordinary Day

Chapter Fifty-Two: Just an Ordinary Day

A Chapter by Fenix Flight
"

"You Know who you choose to be aroudn you lets you know who you are"

"

"So Wait Letty isn't Dead? so Vin Desil's Charactor killed that guy for nothing?" Han asks munching on Popcorn. Him and Katie were laying in his bed after Katie had finally managed to get him to watch the Fast and Furious Series.  They had his laptop hooked up to her small flat screen T.V propped onto his dresser as they curled up in bed. It had started yesterday after dinner finishing the first two movies that Han couldn't deny he was hooked too. They had just finished the end of the Fifth Movie, where at the end The Rock's charactor threw down pictures of Letty that indicated she was still alive. Katie just shakes her head and lifts herself off the bed, going over to the Laptop to change out the discs, putting Fast 6 in. Turning back to Han she sucks in her breath at the sight of him. He was Leaning back against his headboard, the sheet pulled up halfway up his bare chest, hiding the gunshot wound, knowing it bothered her. His hair was falling into his Dark eyes that were slowly moving their way up her body, a sly grin on his face as he looks her up and down making her blush. She looks down at her self, she was in nothing but boxer shorts and one of his short sleeved shirts that hung just below her upper thighs, showing off her legs. Heading back over to the bed she crawls up to him, her body pressing against his as she shimmies up his body to place a kiss on his lips, the taste of butter and popcorn coating them and she bites down playfully. He moans against her, his hands coming up to grip the exposed skin of her thighs as his shirt rides up on her. "Keep it up and I will break every rule the doctor gave me." He growls against her, his voice low and throaty. She sighs and rolls over, content on snuggling up to him as the movie starts. Together they watch as very impressive cars speed after one another on screen, Jumping bridges and crashing in small explosions, Katie laying her head on his shoulder as her favorite scene lite up the screen, The scene where Vin diesels charactor talked to Letty under an over pass, telling her bites about their past, explaining to her about a few scars on her body that had to do with him. Han just shakes his head at her, Girls and their romantic movie scenes. His body goes rigid when Sung kang's Charactor's girlfriend Falls to her death, An Image of Isabelle flashes in his mind which he quickly shakes away. The movie ends almost an hour and a half later with the whole family Back at their family home laughing and eating together, Letty finally back home where she belonged. But in the credits Sung Kang's charactor was getting chased through the streets of Tokyo and gets hit by The main bad guy's brother.  Han puts his hand in the popcorn bowel only to find it was empty. "Angel, We're out of popcorn, How about I go get more while you put the next movie in. Which one is is?" He says as he eases himself out of bed, wincing at the stiff pain in his side. It had been a week since he got home from the hospital and he had been doing good at taking it easy, Although it was torture holding back with Katie. She just smiles and jumps out of bed.

 

"My Favorite, Tokyo Drift." She says with excitement, She had been waiting patiently for this movie for the past day and a half. "It was made to be the third movie in the series but then as you can tell the ending of 6 shows that Tokyo Drift is now the next movie, because I guess the 7Th movie continues to tie into this one." She explains as she set it up, a small frown on her face. "Sadly I don't have the 7Th movie, it hasn't come out on DVD yet and I didn't catch it when it was in theaters." She says as a pang of guilt shoots through Han. He knew the reason she hadn't seen it in theaters was she had been too busy being in the hospital with him waiting for him to wake up. She looks up at him and sees the guilt on his face and waves him off. "Don't look at me like that, it was worth it." She says guessing his thoughts. She goes over  to him tossing him a shirt and going on her tip toes she gives him a kiss before shooing him out the door. Pulling the shirt over his head he heads down the stairs, using the railing for support as the memory of Him and Katie kissing against it flash in his mind.

 

"Oh damn, whats with the s**t eating grin?" Roman's voice says as he steps into the house, the front door shutting behind him. Han blinks up at him and flushes, shaking his head saying nothing as he heads into the kitchen. Going to the cabinet he opens it and spies the last bag of popcorn, popping it into the microwave as Roman enters, slipping onto one of the bar stools. "So how's the side doing?" He asks leaning on he bar on his elbows. Han leans against the microwave, the vibrations tickling his back, as he crosses his legs in front of him, brushing his hair out of his face. He shrugs

 

"Can't complain, still sore but what can you expect." He says. Roman nods

 

"How long until the doc says you're back to normal?" Han shrugs again, the microwave beeping and he pushes off it. Opening it he grabs a bowel from the cabnet above and curses as he burns his fingers trying to open the bag, dumping the buttery scented popcorn into it. He offers some to Roman who just plucks a few out and tosses them into his mouth. Han tosses a few into his own, the buttery pieces dissolving on his tongue.

 

"He says that I should take it easy for another week or two, before I can resume normal activity." Roman just snickers.

 

"I bet that's torture for you and Katie huh?" Han just flushes and grabs the bowel.

 

" I am not discussing with you my love life." Or lack there of he thinks. Ever since that day in the car when she had rejected him she made sure to prevent any sort of activities from happening, Though it didn't stop her from torturing him with hot intense make out sessions. Roman snickers.

 

"Hahaha poor man, I bet though She just loves being your personal nurse though" Han flushes again and shakes his head.

 

"Alright enough, I'm heading back upstairs you perv." He laughs and bounds up the stairs, alittle two fast for his side but he ignores the pain. Shawn steps out of the guest room and nods to the bathroom.

 

"Katie's taking a shower in case you're wondering." He says stretching, wincing as his back cracked painfully. Since Roman and Tej had arrived Him and Neela had been sleeping on a blow up mattress in the guest room while Roman and Tej took the beds, Twinkie more then content crashing on the couch down stairs. Han gives him a sympathetic look. just then Katie comes out of the bathroom, a swirl of smoke billowing out behind her as she smiles at her brother and boyfriend, it turning to a frown as she sees Shawn wincing.

 

"Hey why don't you and Neela take my room? I remember how uncomfortable that Mattress is from a camping trip I took with Melina junior year." She says. Shawn looks at her and she waves him off. " Before you say it don't worry you're not putting me out, I've been spending most of the nights in Han's room anyway, I'll just grab some clothes and change the sheets for you." Han smiles at the Idea of having Katie in his room for a long period of time, they hadn't really done that since that disastrous Summer when the Family had first found out about them. Katie sticks her tongue out at him as she watches hunger grow in his eyes at the thought of having her all to himself. She slips past her brother and goes over to Han, slipping her hand in his back pocket she kisses his shoulder before heading back to his room, "The movie is all ready just waiting for you." She says. Going into his room she lays down on his bed, spreading out in the center of it, her arms outstretched. The sounds of the menu screen of the movie the only sound in the room as she waited for Han to come back. If she strained her hearing she could just make out the muffled tone of their voices in the hallway as they spoke. The sound of Melina's text tone pings, and Katie rolls over to grab it off the bedside table.

 

 

Hey Need to cancel the movie date tomorrow, Kennedy is sick as a dog :-/ Sorry boo.

 

Katie shoots off a reply

 

It's OK, go take care of her, tell her I hope she feels better.

 

She looks up at the sound of his door shutting softly and sees Han leaning against it staring at her, a look of raw lust in his eyes making her lips curl around the edges. She puts the phone down and stretches back out, knowing her shirt was riding dangerously up her smile widening when she sees the strained look on his face as he tries to control himself. She reaches her hand out and with two fingers gives him the ' Come here ' gesture. Practically tripping over his feet in a rush to get over there he stumbles to the bed, his left side hitting the edge of the bed painfully. He sucks in a sharp breath as pain lances through his body, his side tingling from he impact. Katie shoots  up in bed and crawls over to him where he had fallen to his knees, his hands clutching his side as he pulls in painfull breathes. When she slides off the bed on her own knees he shakes his head and waves off her helping hand.

 

"I'm fine," He wheezes out, but still she reaches out, Batting her hand away harder then he meant he struggles to his feet. "Damnit Katie I said I'm Fine." He seethes as anger builds up in his veins like a shot of adrenaline. It floods out of him, his face twisting in horror as he sees her pale face, her lips open in a silent O, Her eyes wide with shock. He takes a step toward her but stops short when she takes a quick step back away from him. Guilt flashes on his face. "S**t Katie I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap." She just continues to stare at him in shock.  He closes his eyes and sags back onto the bed, not even wincing at the pain screaming at him as he throws his arms over his eyes, his guilt intensifying. With a moment of hesitation she eases toward him,  he was laying across the bed his top half on it, from his waist down dangling off. the tension in his body relaxes away as she lays down beside him, her head resting on his chest, and after some effort she manages to tap one of his legs between hers. Without taking his arm away from his face he brings the other one and wraps it around her, her slim body fitting tightly again his. He turns his head and peaks out from under his arm, seeing her bright green eyes staring at him with love as she places a kiss on his chest. "I'm sorry." He says his voice cracking. She shakes her head, her wet hair dripping onto his shirt, making the white matertail almost see through.

 

"Its OK, I should have known better then to try and baby you, you gotta do some things by yourself right?" She says. He smiles and takes his hand away from his face, bringing it down to capture her hand, lacing his fingers through hers. It was scary how she could so easily read his thoughts. He nods. "From now on I wont help you unless you ask me to OK." She says her voice windless as he draws patterns on her back through the thin shirt of his she was still wearing.  Since she is pressed so tightly against him he has no trouble feeling her heart rate pick up. Katie could feel Han's heart beating faster and thinks how grateful she was that he was no longer hooked to a heart monitor. using his arms around her as a leverage he pulls her up closer so he could kiss her, His lips crushing her to the point of bruising in a deep passionate filled kiss.

 

 

*********************

 

 

"Alright Thank's Bryan, I'll let him know." Dom says into his phone and hits the end call button, Lisa looks up from her movie and frowns at him, A tendril of her black hair falling into her dark eyes. Dom looks over at her and gives her a grim frown, walking back to sit down beside her. She arches a thin dark eyebrow at him, her looking the only thing she needed to use to ask him. He rubs a hand over his bald head before sighing and leaning back against the couch, spreading his arms on the back of it, kicking his feet up on the coffee table.

 

"That was Bryan, Hobbs and his team got a call saying that the Guy with a gun shot wound in his shoulder was treated at a hospital just outside of L/A, He matched the description of the man who shot Han." Lisa Sucks in her breath and curses in Spanish under her breath.

 

"What are they going to do?"

 

"Hobbs told the hospital to keep him there until they got there, but I guess the guy got spooked and ran, their out looking for him now."

 

"S**t, Should we tell Han and Katie?" Lisa says looking at her boyfriend. He sighs and scrubs his hand once again over his head. The thought of the man who had hurt a member of his family running loose through the streets made his blood boil, he wanted nothing more then to find the man and take a tire iron to his skull, his hands twitch at the prospect. It had taken everything Bryan had to convince him to let Him and Hobbs deal with it. He finally shakes his head.

 

"Not now, Let them have a day of peace before we shatter it," he says as he hears a loud screamish Laugh that only Katie could pull off, bringing a smile to his lips. "See she's happy, lets not ruin that." Lisa nods her agreement and returns to her movie, leaning into Her boyfriend as he draws her close.

 

Katie squeals as laughter rips through her as Han looms over her tickling her sides. It wasn't like she hadn't been warned, He had warned her if she didn't stop teasing him he would tickle the s**t out of her until she cried for mercy. Taking him up on his challenge she had rolled over until she was on top of him, pushing his shirt up, kissing him from just above his belly button up to his throat where she proceeded to nibble the sensitive skin up to his ear. Moans of agonizing pleasure making her all the more bolder as she wiggled against him in just the right stop, A small gasp escaping her as she felt just how much she was affecting him. Finally unable to take it anymore without loosing control he had pushed her off him, until he was the one on top and began mercilessly tickling her sides, and thighs, all the places he knew she was ticklish, making her squeal.

 

"Mercy Mercy!" She wails making a wolfish grin spread on his handsome face, sweat trickling down , his hair slightly damp plastered against his forehead. Finally after one more tickle he flops back down on the bed breathing hard, his side giving him an almost pleasureable pain as he laughs quietly. Katie just lays next to him, her chest rising and falling fast she tries to catch her breath. "Damn you." she says between breathes. He turns his head and gives her his 100 watt smile, once again steeling away her breath. "I've missed that smile" She says out loud, making him smile wider. he arches an eyebrow.

 

"Now, can we finish watching the movie..... WITHOUT interruptions?" He teases receiving a ruefull grin and a "I promise you nothing" Responce. He gets up and goes over to his Laptop hitting the play button. the frozen image on the TV jumps to life, IT was the scene where Sung Kang's Charactor was talking to Lucas Black's charactor about why he ran to Tokyo. A quote catches his ears as he easily himself back on the bed, Leaning his head up against the headboard as he lifts his arm so Katie could lean against him, letting his arm drop to cradle her to his side. "That quote reminds me of something I once said to Shawn." He says wistfully. Katie looks up at him with a quizzical look as he looks down at her, placing a kiss on her forehead, above and between her eyes. " I told him that Who you chose to be around you lets you know who you are, and that life was simple, you make choices and you don't look back." he tells her.

 

"Have you ever looked back on any choices you made?" She asks him quietly. Like me. She seemed to say with her eyes. He shakes his head, his hair shifting in front of his eyes.

 

"Not a single one." He says to her. A beautiful smile lights up her face as she snuggles against him. And the two watch the rest of the movie in silence. Perfectly happy just to be in eachother's company.

 

 

*********************

 

 

"Moramoto, I need more money, Wire me some now, Don't ask questions just do it!" He hisses into the phone and snaps it shut. He stares at the fades photographs that were floating in a strongly scented clear liquid in an oil drum, One the girl he knew to be Katie, One, of that annoying little punk who insisted people call him Twinke, and one of the man who made his blood run like acid in his veins. "You will all f*****g pay, each and every one of you." He growls before he takes his lighter  and touches it to the liquid. Fire instantly erupts as the lighter touches the lighter fluid and he jumps back, a sick smile on his lips as he steps back tot he oil drum, the flames eases. He watches the pictures burn, the edges of them browning and curling in on themselves, the protective shine singing away as the flames licked and ate at them, soon there was nothing but a pile of ashes but the fire still burned, fueled by the lighter fluid still left. With one final smirk he turns and walks away from it, Leaving it in the middle of the air strip, knowing eventually they would come out here and find it. "And when you do, I'll be ready."



© 2015 Fenix Flight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Added on April 30, 2015
Last Updated on April 30, 2015

Forbidden love


Author

Fenix Flight
Fenix Flight

Kingdom Of Amythest, ME



About
Please Call me Fenix (Fen-nicks) (The FEN is pronouced the same way you would pronouce the FEN in Fenway) its more my name then the one I was given at birth. I wont put my life story here. You will se.. more..

Writing