Full Moon Excerpt

Full Moon Excerpt

A Story by Flame DM
"

This is Stella's story after Blood Suckers. No Hunter this time so its complete first person. I'm still in the works with it, but I'm going to give you all a sneak peak! Or a rough patch that COULD be in the story as it unfolds

"

     My hand tensed on the knob, its gold shine blistering in my face. This was insane. This was just plane insanity! Piper had lost her frikken mind! And apparently I had too if I had gone this far. The smart thing to do would be to wait in this house, entertain the dog so his yipping didn't drive me further into insanity and keep quiet until dark. When it was dark I could leave! So what was the point in trying to leave now?

     I was no different than any other vampire. Briggs was wrong and so was Piper. Luna was just angry and lashed out over exaggerating things. And Damian? Well, he was gone, long gone so I could ignore his little piece of the pie to this whole little 'theory' of what I was.

     Sunlight was still sunlight. I almost fried last time and that was before the sun was fully out. It was the afternoon, there was no chance my skin would just lightly sizzle this time! I watched horrified, and helplessly as my fingers still turned the knob until there was a click.

     I shouldn't have been doing this! This was just entertaining Piper and I knew that was a horrible horrible idea.

     My arm tensed, the leash digging into my cold flesh. The little up was pawing at the door and yipping like an alarm clock. I smiled feebly at it. "Not sure if we're going to go, dog," I sighed.

     Its big brown eyes looked at me. There was a whimper and before I could breathe the little thing was stretching his paws on my legs.

    No hair cut or contacts were going to change what I was....so why had I come this far? Why was I second guessing myself as I looked into those big brownie eyes. I felt my face contort to different shapes as I struggled on what to do. It began barking wildly again, tail wagging rapidly. I could barely get my one functional eye to keep track of it.

    "Fine!" I bitterly snapped. "I'll go, you happy? But I hope you have fun when you see ashes laying on the street!" I seized that bloody door knob and ripped the door open.

     And I shielded my eyes as the brillaint light filled the room.......

 

 

(that's all your getting. Sry! I'm still working out the plotline for this one so you can write what you'd like to see down below if you want)

© 2008 Flame DM


Author's Note

Flame DM
Anyone who read blood suckers, does this still sound like Stella? I havent picked this piece up in awhile. Snaps and craps everyone! Snaps and craps. (if yous donts know, snaps good and craps the bad)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I throughly love reading your stories, I am a big Vampire fan. Just noitced one thing in the paragraph that starts with( my are tensed, the leash digging into my cold flesh this lillte Up was pawing at the door. ( I think you meant pup lol Anyway my wonderful friend Flame I loved this story so get busy and finish it.

Love and Hugs,
Wildecat,

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I throughly love reading your stories, I am a big Vampire fan. Just noitced one thing in the paragraph that starts with( my are tensed, the leash digging into my cold flesh this lillte Up was pawing at the door. ( I think you meant pup lol Anyway my wonderful friend Flame I loved this story so get busy and finish it.

Love and Hugs,
Wildecat,

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

its great you really can write

Posted 15 Years Ago


it does in fact i think it was just like bloodsuckers


Posted 15 Years Ago


This is a very interesting excerpt. It definitely makes me want to read on. I chose it because I was limited in time, but am definitely going to go through the other parts that you've posted. If I have a criticism it would be that it seems a little raw and unedited. The concept is good, but some of the sentence structures and typos need to be cleaned up. I recognize that's hard to do on your own writing, but you should revisit it to polish it up a bit. Love the plotline though.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awwwww !
Just as your story was gaining momentum, you stopped.

The part that you have finished is very, very good.
You had me going. I wondered and still do, what was
happening to you and the pup. Oh, well ! I`ll just wait
until you write more.
Brilliant writing !
---- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 5, 2008

Author

Flame DM
Flame DM

Hull



About
Hey! Not sure what to really put in my about me, but I'm just gonna wing it, so everyone just bare with me. I don't really give out my real name, sorry, buuut that's just the way it is. You can know m.. more..

Writing
Day One 12/15/09 Day One 12/15/09

A Chapter by Flame DM



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Slave Writer Slave Writer

A Story by Flame DM


Part One Part One

A Chapter by Flame DM


Part Eleven Part Eleven

A Chapter by Flame DM