Twilight Ripper-Offer

Twilight Ripper-Offer

A Story by Flame DM
"

This is a short story to get me in the Stella mojo again (CONTINUES AFTER BLOOD SUCKERS). And this is inspired by my sister, who says I ripped off Twilight =] Swear I didnt, but i found I needed to write a piece about it.

"

 

Louis Briggs still hadn’t answered Uncle John’s calls. The man had called about twenty times a day. How I knew that? Because he would call every hour on the hour from eight in the morning until midnight. But from noon to three the man had called twice an hour making it a total of twenty calls a day. One hundred and forty messages left on Louis Briggs’ cell phone.
                I doubt the man was that busy to miss one hundred and forty messages.
                But then again, he was the greatest hunter of them all. Maybe I was just being pushy about it. I had good reasons, plenty of good reasons.
                I still needed to chill. If my heart could beat, it would be bashing against my ribcage in supersonic speed. Nervousness can do that to a person, I’ve heard. The anxiety alone would kill a person alone. Hmmm, I wonder if it could kill vampires as well.
                “Stella?”
                Figiting my legs for a moment, I shifted my body to see who called my name. Green eyes met my gaze as the moon shone bright. The moon’s light did him more justice than any natural sunlight or light from any light bulb in the world.  Hands were in his jean pockets and he was sporting a Red Sox sweatshirt.
                “What are you doing out here?” He asked walking over and planting his butt right on the cemented stone I was one. His nike sneakers looked brand new. Hard to believe they were the same sneakers that hid the stake that killed Damian.
                I smiled, shifting my gaze again and looked up at the moon. No howls. Not tonight. This bothered me. “You never heard of a vampire hanging out in a graveyard.”
                He grinned. “Well, yeah, I’ve heard of it. But to be honest you do everything opposite on what a real vampire does.”
                “So?” I rolled my eyes and pushed him. With a simple thud his gangly teenage body hit the grass. “I can act like a real vampire you know.”
                He only laughed at that statement.
                “Aww come on! You know I can be mean!”
                “No comment.”
                God I hated him!
                “But seriously, why are you at a cemetery? Ellie had a panic attack. Apparently she wanted to watch the Little Mermaid with you and you weren’t there.”
                “I feel at peace here,” I mused closing my eyes. The wind blew and I wish I could have felt its chill. “People are afraid of death, but its peaceful. You know? Your friends and family are out there somewhere…and this is the doorway to meet them again.”
                There was silence and when I turned to look at him, Louie was just nodding.
                “Can I ask a question now?”
                “Shoot.”
                Green puddles staring directly at me. My mouth felt dry, oh I hated him more. “Why are you out? It’s close to midnight, Louie.”
                He just snickered going into his sweatshirt and pulling out a black book with an apple on it. “Girls at my school are crazy about this series. And the other day I was called ‘Edward Cullen’, so I decided to check the book out. And you know what, Stell. You are EXACTLY like the vampires in this book. Your name even rhymes with the main character.”
                “You came out here to show me a book of vampires?!”
                He tossed the book into my hands. Flipping through the pages I got glimpses of the crap that was in front of me. Vampires that glowed!? Could walk in the day! What WAS this!
                I guess Louie saw my expression and just continued to laugh. “And your sappy like her, too. It’s hilarious. I think this book was made for you ‘Bella’.”
                “Stella.”
                He just grinned at me devishly and snatched the book away from me.
                I just dropped my jaw realizing what he was implying. “Ewww! Louie you are NOT my Edward Cullen.”
                Louie flashed me an egotistical smirk. “I never said that. But if you think that way.”
                Oh god he winked! The b*****d!
                “Now, do you think about me the way she does?” He was pushing it.
                My eyes narrowed and I think he finally got the message. But instead of running in fear the twirp just laughed placing his hands under his head and he just laughed.
                I hated his laugh, it was clear like bells.
                “You know I’m kidding,” He said daring to walk towards me again. “Besides, the book was horrible, you’re a much better vampire.”
                Crossing my arms and rolling my eyes, I began walking towards the barn.
                “Oh come on, Stella! I was kidding!”
                Not listening kiddo!
                “You’re just going to leave me in a cementary?” Yeah right, he was following me.
                “You’re a big boy, you can make it home on your own.”
                “Jesus are women this emotional? I’m sorry!”
                “Just shut up Louie.”
                Unfortunately, this continued all the way back to the barn.

© 2009 Flame DM


Author's Note

Flame DM
Snaps and Craps

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"He just snickered going into his sweatshirt and pulling out a black book with an apple on it. "Girls at my school are crazy about this series. And the other day I was called 'Edward Cullen', so I decided to check the book out. And you know what, Stell. You are EXACTLY like the vampires in this book. Your name even rhymes with the main character.""

HOLY SHAN! I freekin' love this story you got here, I'm so glad you did write this!! You're not ripping off twilight, I think you're just adding your own twist one it. To be 100% honest, I think you'll do a much better job then Stephanie Meyer anyways, her wording is f*****g retarded. - but hell, I still read the whole saga. But only one issue, I think people who havent read twilight might be a little lost, but it was their lost for not reading it... win win situation you know? hahaha! Keep writing, I need more shots of Edward Cullen into my brain, however, I did like Jacob best. Maybe 'cause we share the same last name.. wow talk about fate! LOL.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
(:
Haha. That was hilarious. I love Twilight. I'm not as obsessed as I used to be. It's cool story. I like it. :3

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

AHah I had to read this a bunch of times to control myself! I agree with J Black. You WILL do a better job than SM! You should definitely continue writing this, this is what can become a best seller. This is sooo funny! Kep writing, plz plz plz!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I have to agree with Jessica, this is another fabulous story, it rocks and so do you. Well done FlameDM.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"He just snickered going into his sweatshirt and pulling out a black book with an apple on it. "Girls at my school are crazy about this series. And the other day I was called 'Edward Cullen', so I decided to check the book out. And you know what, Stell. You are EXACTLY like the vampires in this book. Your name even rhymes with the main character.""

HOLY SHAN! I freekin' love this story you got here, I'm so glad you did write this!! You're not ripping off twilight, I think you're just adding your own twist one it. To be 100% honest, I think you'll do a much better job then Stephanie Meyer anyways, her wording is f*****g retarded. - but hell, I still read the whole saga. But only one issue, I think people who havent read twilight might be a little lost, but it was their lost for not reading it... win win situation you know? hahaha! Keep writing, I need more shots of Edward Cullen into my brain, however, I did like Jacob best. Maybe 'cause we share the same last name.. wow talk about fate! LOL.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I found it entertaining! You should continue writing it. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

486 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 5, 2009
Last Updated on January 5, 2009

Author

Flame DM
Flame DM

Hull



About
Hey! Not sure what to really put in my about me, but I'm just gonna wing it, so everyone just bare with me. I don't really give out my real name, sorry, buuut that's just the way it is. You can know m.. more..

Writing
Day One 12/15/09 Day One 12/15/09

A Chapter by Flame DM



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chameleon Chameleon

A Poem by Amy


I Miss You I Miss You

A Poem by Twilight