Chapter Two: Ezekiel's Awakening

Chapter Two: Ezekiel's Awakening

A Chapter by Jane Doe

Flashback

I was walking on my way to my house from school with my siblings, Edward and Elizabeth. Elizabeth is the eldest child older than I by 5 years and older than Edward by 7. Elizabeth was very pretty with ocean blue eyes and glowing blonde hair that she always kept long and smooth. Edward was a semi handsome young boy, but I had always trumped him when it came to being attractive.

This boy, who had to be about legal age, came up to Elizabeth asking her to go study and Edward overheard. He got upset like he usually does over such things and he went up to the boy and just punched him in the stomach. Ironically, that’s about the highest he could reach with him being only. But something was off about this new guy talking to our sister, he was tall and lengthy. Something about his aura screamed dangerous when angry, so I pulled Edward away from his reach and as I went for Elizabeth his arms snaked around her waist pulling her close to him.

Edward broke free of my grasp and walked quickly up to the guy and went to punch him again but this time below the belt. But something stopped him in the middle of his swing and I heard an ear piercing scream then I looked and saw Edwards’s fingers going in different directions. I couldn’t do much but stare I horror as the assailant bent his head and started to kiss my sisters neck. I was in awe that he was being so affectionate after breaking my little brother’s hand and while in front of me.

I grabbed Ed and started our way back to the house hoping Elizabeth could find her way home but then I hear an agonizing high pitched scream and it broke my heart. I turned to see my sisters neck bleeding and the new guy with blood on his mouth. He smiled crookedly at Edward and I as he grabbed Ed right from my side while placing my on his sister on his shoulder. I heard Edward growl up at him as he dropped his school bag ready to attempt to fight the young man.

“No! Edward don’t! Please? Just listen to me, alright?” I yelled out to Ed who was in the guy’s arms. A tear slipped down my cheek as I told Edward, “close your eyes for me Eddy and just listen to my voice and it will be over soon.” He closed his eyes as I asked but I could see he was breathing uneven and was close to crying. “Eddy just breathe deeply” I said this as the young man started leaning towards his neck I began crying silently watching my little brothers demise.

I head Eddy screaming as everything around me became a blur and I felt myself falling towards the ground. But right before I landed someone pulled me up and I assume it was the rude young man because soon after I felt a piercing pain in the side of my neck. I don’t remember much past that except I awoke in a bed with all of my siblings surrounding me and then man was smiling at me from across the room. He stood by the fireplace in a long house robe just watching me with very observant eyes that seemed to be a very light brown, which contradicted his coal black eyes he had when he attacked us. I sat up and he waved me over, so reluctantly I got up and stood beside him. He put his arm around my neck and began telling me what he has done and what had to happen now.

“Well first thing first young Ezekiel you have become a vampire,” he said in a very deep voice as my jaw dropped and I asked myself how he knew my name. “I personally have been watching you and your very beautiful sister and pesky younger brother. I only put up with you two because of your sister, she is not my soul mate but with my brothers. So I came to steal you all away from him, supposedly you three are going to be very powerful and very strong as a family. I couldn’t have my little brother trying to overtake the kingdom, now can I? Of course not young boy, so I have decided to kidnap you and changed you ahead of his schedule. But don’t worry, my brother will come and he will save you possibly. Or he will die, I guess all we left to do is wait and see when he comes.” He told me as I sat down and he smiled.

“B-b-b-but how did vampires even come about? How am I one? I don’t understand,” I began to sob. “Why me?” I continued sobbing quietly to myself and he laid a hand on my back patting softly.

“There, there dear it’s okay. It really isn’t personal and I am willing to inform you of all your questions so let me begin, for it takes a while to explain and a lot more to digest.” So he began telling me my new found history.

          There was a young European girl, well over a million years ago, who had received news that she had a new disease that the doctors knew absolutely nothing about. But a few days before she had fell in love with a young German boy who was visiting. She didn’t want to die and nothing would stop her from living forever in love with her mate. She went to an African American witch doctor that performed illegal magic; she3 asked if there was a way to become immortal. The doctor had informed her indeed there was, but it was dangerous and once it was created it would spread uncontrollably. But the young European girl did not care she was selfish and wanted to live forever in love.

The physician explained she would have to murder by her own hand, meaning she had to do it but she could use weapons, 1 people in two hours and when the deed is done to come back with their hearts. So she did and returned an hour later with 13 hearts in jars. The doctor began the ritual cleaning the hearts and making them hollow then setting a small dose of the European’s blood in each, while the young girl stood in the middle. Then before the doctor could finish, she died while the girl began glowing and in an instant she started to crave blood.

The young girl who became the very first vampire was named Victoria, but her plan back fired when her thirst driven body drove her to killing her lover. She had eternally damned herself; she became outraged at the doctor and set out to kill every one of her relatives. But she did not know the doctors name and began killing every African American she came across. Then she found out one of her victims had a relationship with a white man and Victoria began killing Caucasians as well. But on one of her victims she had slipped up and got caught while draining the human.

A young couple passed by the alley she had drug the white woman in, they stopped and the woman started screaming at the sight. Victoria attacked the couple and instead of draining them she forced venom into their blood stream causing instantaneous paralysis. When she found out she could paralyze them a new want for power bloomed within her. She left the alley but she didn’t realize she had just made two new vampires and she was not alone anymore.

But Victoria was clueless she left the two, what she thought to be dead, bodies laying in the alley way. She went exploring the streets and feeding or practicing her new gift, but little did she know she was making an army of vampires. No one knows what happened after that she just disappeared.

I stretched my back as he finished up answering my question with a story. An intense pain began in my mouth growing with each few seconds. I groaned and the boy came up to me and shoving his finger in my mouth prodding my gums till he got to a particular soft and sensitive spot. I screamed out in agony and felt the pain ten times worse then I fainted.

When I woke up I had a terrible searing white hot pain in my throat that made it next to impossible to speak. I knew what I needed; I knew how bad I wanted it. I could hear the heart beat of the four month old infant next door, and I could smell her sweet scent. I could see the speck of dead skin floating through the air; I sucked in air and could feel my lungs expanding slowly.

I needed blood. I needed fresh human blood. I need it now.

End of flashback



© 2013 Jane Doe


Author's Note

Jane Doe
oh please review dearests!(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Woooow, amazing...why does she need blood? Did shd turn into a leech? My goodness, I'm concerned. Whaa happen? I can't wait for the next chapter...oh, wait, there's another chapter. :)

You're thoughts are running wild in writing lately, I enjoy your enthusiasm.



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Woooow, amazing...why does she need blood? Did shd turn into a leech? My goodness, I'm concerned. Whaa happen? I can't wait for the next chapter...oh, wait, there's another chapter. :)

You're thoughts are running wild in writing lately, I enjoy your enthusiasm.



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 12, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013
Tags: fiction, story, book, new, dream, vampire, vampyre, cute, siblings, awake, awakening, ezekiel, love, love story, yep


Author

Jane Doe
Jane Doe

FL



About
I miss the way words would flow out on to a page and express my deepest concerns so I have returned. more..

Writing