Chapter 3: We've Got Problems?

Chapter 3: We've Got Problems?

A Chapter by Jane Doe

Ezekiel’s P.O.V

          Rosa was still in my arms and I had closed my eyes waiting for her to wake up. I held completely still while Edward paced asking when she will awake and Elizabeth stood in the doorway. I just sat there feeling completely helpless just watching my sweet Rosa in pain, it was truly heartbreaking. I was holding my breath when I heard her eyes snap open and she took a very deep breath.

Rosalie’s P.O.V

          I looked up and saw everything in max high definition clarity. I could see the very small stubble on Ezekiel’s chin, the way his eyelashes curled so gently, I could see a little crick in his nose making it just barely crooked, and the different colors in his eye how they had dark outer rings, light blue grayish filling and brown around the pupil. I could see so much more interesting details in every little thing! It was absolutely amazing!

          But then I remembered what had just happened, my hand flew to my neck and I looked up into Ezekiel’s eyes which looked so pained. I opened my eyes with shock and went to open my mouth but felt a white hot searing pain instead. Both hands wrapped around my throat, I helplessly looked around and then tapped Ezekiel on his shoulder. When he finally looked at me I pointed to my throat and he grimaced pulling me closer and walking to the kitchen with me in his arms. He grabbed a cup from the fridge and made me drink it before I could ask anything.

          I drank the thick liquid, it was sweet and metallic. It tasted pretty amazing, very filling but one cup didn’t make the pain go away completely. I held my cup out to Ezekiel blushing, but he understood and got me another cup. I drank from the cup greedily and felt the pain subside; I looked down into it and saw that it was blood.

          He came over and put his hand on my back consoling me and I guess I looked pretty pale (ha-ha) and looked sick because he brought over a trash can. I looked up at him and he pulled me into a hug as a tear escaped his eye.

          “I am so sorry I did this to you. I would say I shouldn’t have but forever with my mate is worth turning her. I am so so sorry and I understand if you are upset and need time alone. So I will take you to your room and when you are ready to come out I will be right across the hall, alright?” With saying that he picked me up and started walking back down the hall we  had came from but instead of making a left he made a right and opened the door.

He set me down a firm bed with tan sheets and brown comforter. The pillows were differs shades of brown and tan with a white base for the bed and a white headboard and a matching white bedside table. The windows were in the corner with brown shades and to the left was a white table that was slightly behind a cute dangly chandelier. As he was walking out a piece of ripped paper fell out of his pocket.

          I looked down to find myself in the same torn jeans and scraps as a shirt, so I investigated the room to find a bathroom. I went all along the perimeter of my room looking through all the doors, in total there was four and the main entrance to my room. I opened one after the other, the first one I opened was a balcony with an amazing view over the sea and I stayed to watch the sunset over the horizon. The next was what seemed to be a closet filled with shoes, all my size and all different types.

I guess it made sense since they were expecting me; they had flats in black, brown, silver, white, nude, and different shades of green, blue, even purple. They had the same variations in heels, running shoes, Toms and Sperry topsiders. I shut that door and made it to the next which seemed to be my closet of clothes. There were dresses, shirts, fancy blouses and skirts hanging up. It ranged from all colors possible and what was in fashion such as coral, sea foam green and floral patterns. I was in awe because it must have cost them a fortune but so reason I didn’t think money was a problem in this house considering the house itself and the cars.

It was all extravagant and I wanted to play dress up in the cute dresses but I looked down and remembered what was I was searching for. So I skipped out of the closet and made my way to the last door where I saw an extravagant looking bathroom. It seemed familiar, then it hit me this was identical to Ezekiel’s bathroom except it was flipped around.  I stripped while the bath ran and walked up to the mirror but did not recognize my reflection. My black hair seemed darker with more volume; my skin seemed porcelain but was soft and tan still it just seemed to radiate almost now.

I saw my natural multicolored eyes staring back at me and I giggled a little when I saw my jaw slack staring at my reflection. I was small, tiny, frail looking but I felt invincible. I glanced at the bath through the mirror and saw steam rising from the water. Before walking over to the bath I pressed play on the iPod I found on top of a purple Ihome on my counter. Then on my way in the tub I tripped on the step and slammed my face into the side of the tub and fell on the floor. I looked up to the mirror to see my face was not damaged and I felt my face to see if it was real then I glanced at the tub and saw I had made an indent.

As I slipped in the tub cautious of the step this time, I was laughing at how I damaged the tub and I should be hurt not the tub. I grabbed a washcloth and began to scrub my skin as a force to be reckoned with. I was dirty beyond compare I had dried blood on me, dirt and I am pretty sure even some dead skin was floating around the tub by the time I was done. Sometime while I was scrubbing, I started singing to the music playing which at the time was “Bite My Tongue” by You Me At Six ft. Ollie Sykes and continued cleaning myself.

Ezekiel’s P.O.V

          When I entered her room I heard a crash from her bathroom, I considered going in to make sure she is okay but instead I just sat down beside the door. Then I heard her giggling and finally took a breath before closing my eyes. I started tapping my toe to the music and then I heard her begin to sing along with YMAS and I started smiling remembering her singing in the car.

          I could hear the water splashing as she shifted around in the tub while she cleaned herself. I couldn’t help but stick around till I heard her pull the plug and the water being sucked down the tub. I got up and walked back to my room before tossing a small black dress on the bed and quietly closing the door but staying outside of her door.

Rosalie’s P.O.V

          I wrapped myself up in a towel after drying off and made my way to the mirror. I was still in awe at how much prettier I seemed even though I had became a vampire. I smiled and saw my teeth even seemed whiter, I laughed at the irony of how I would have to drink blood that is deep dark red but my teeth got whiter. I walked out of my bathroom to see a black dress lying on my bed, I heard a soft click while I was in the tub but I didn’t think that it was the door. But it was pretty clear it had to be now.

          I walked in my closet, found some black champion shorts and a loose gray shirt. I walked over to the mirror and brushed my hair while observing my shirt which oddly had a large bear face on it. The shirt was cute in a kid way, I wore it and spun around to see how much it flowed around. I was still blaring my music and spinning around but this time it was more of a dance, when I heard a knock on the door.

          I went to the bathroom and turned down my music while hollering towards the door for them to come in. To my surprise Edward came in and just like if it was his room he sat down. I stayed standing in the door way of my bathroom as he stared up at me.

          “Hi,” he said and put is and up wiggling his fingers. I replied by doing the same but he continued as if it didn’t matter if I replied. “I am Edward, Ezekiel’s younger brother. He dropped this off for you,” he grabbed the black dress up in his hand. “I think he wanted you to wear it, I am not completely sure why tough. It is cute and small, it should fit you well. I just thought I should come up and introduce myself… sorry for um being a little awkward. Ha. Bye.” And with that he left.

          I went over and looked the door behind him and decided to try on the dress for Ezekiel. It was a little tight on my chest, which was ironic because my chest was small. But it fit snug around my waist, hips, and thighs. It was sleek and soft, I enjoyed how I looked in it. I started to take it off when another knock sounded on my door. I sighed in frustration and opened the door, to my surprise no one was there just a vase of white and black roses and a small card.

          I took the vase and set in on my bedside table, then sat down to read the card. I opened it up to see it was from Ezekiel asking me to wear the dress and arrive in the dining room in 10 minutes. It didn’t give me much time, I grimaced and on top of it I didn’t want to attend. I felt bad so I stuck the card under my door after writing “No thank you” under the original message.

          I am not sure if you can politely say no to a dinner that you weren’t exactly asked but more of requested to attend. But I just did and with that I laid down in my bed and snuggling under my comforter. I clapped and the lights turned off, but I couldn’t sleep right away so I clapped again and found the TV remote. I turned on my television then found my favorite show so I could finally sleep, I turned on USA and like I expected Law & Order: Special Victims Unit was on! I whispered my goodnights to everyone and closed my eyes.

Ezekiel’s P.O.V

          I waited at the dining room table for about forty minutes with Edward and Elizabeth before I realized Rosa most likely was not coming. I walked over to her door and saw the card on the ground; I bent down to pick it up when I heard a loud snore from the other side of the door. I smiled to myself and looked at the card and read the message she wrote. I laughed quietly when I saw the polite note in return; I got up and walked back to the dining room to Edward and Elizabeth.

          “She went to bed you guys,” I announced as I entered the room. Edward smirked while Elizabeth glared.

          “What the hell do you mean she went to bed?!” Elizabeth said in a very tense voice. “If you are invited somewhere, you are expected to show up! It is not something you decline, and it is not something you just toss to the side and go to bed! Especially if she wants to continue to live!” she said without taking a breath. Elizabeth pointed at me and spoke slowly, “you better teach her our ways before you have nothing to teach.”

          “D-d-did you just threaten Rosalie? Edward asked Elizabeth.

          “No, I simply said to teach her the ways or you will have no one to teach.” Elizabeth responded before walking up the stairs to her room.

          Edward turned to me, “We’ve got big problems to deal with now.” He said quietly.  



© 2013 Jane Doe


Author's Note

Jane Doe
R&R please and thank you dears<3
~a

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome! Did Ezekiel give her Hawaiin Punch? Why did he understand she needed another cup of Hawaiin Punch? Was she dehydrated? And if i drink this hawaiin punch drink, will I also see in High Definition...Oh my, my enquiring mind is pacing endlessly.

I like how you formatted it, to see everyone's point of view. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jane Doe

10 Years Ago

BAH! HUMBUG! hehe nah man if you drink the Hawaiian Punch you're gonna be like Bleh this is gross wh.. read more
Babe Roxx

10 Years Ago

Supercalifragilisticespialadocious. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 13, 2013
Last Updated on July 13, 2013


Author

Jane Doe
Jane Doe

FL



About
I miss the way words would flow out on to a page and express my deepest concerns so I have returned. more..

Writing