The Forensic Group Services

The Forensic Group Services

A Story by Nessa Fisher

Bankruptcy




Whether assisting counsel in strategies to avoid a bankruptcy filing or working with all stakeholders during and after a bankruptcy filing, we can provide support in all facets of the process including; 


·         Bankruptcy fraud investigations

·         Claims, liquidation and going concern analyses

·         Forensic accounting

·         Due diligence

·         Settlement negotiations

·         Expert Testimony

·         Compliance and negotiation with taxing authorities

 

Business Valuation




Business valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner's interest in a business. Valuation is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to consummate a sale of a business. In addition to estimating the selling price of a business, the same valuation tools are often used by business appraisers to resolve disputes related to estate and gift taxation, divorce litigation, allocate business purchase price among business assets, establish a formula for estimating the value of partners' ownership interest for buy-sell agreements, and many other business and legal purposes. 

Please call upon us to provide expert assistance for all of your business valuation needs.

 

Expert Testimony




An expert witness, professional witness or judicial expert is a witness, who by virtue of education, training, skill, or experience, is believed to have expertise and specialized knowledge in a particular subject beyond that of the average person, sufficient that others may officially and legally rely upon the witness's specialized (scientific, technical or other) opinion about an evidence or fact issue within the scope of his expertise, referred to as the expert opinion, as an assistance to the fact-finder. Expert witnesses may also deliver expert evidence about facts from the domain of their expertise. 

At The Fraud Group, we have over 60 years of combined experience providing expert testimony throughout Southeastern Michigan. Our partners have testified in cases dealing with fraud, bankruptcy, business valuation, divorce, tax issues, insurance claims analysis, and other matters demanding expert witness testimony.

© 2013 Nessa Fisher


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on December 26, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013
Tags: Services, The Forensic Group

Author