Mother Nature

Mother Nature

A Story by Writeforlovely
"

Mother nature

"

Mother Nature came to me in my dream. the way her aura shined caused tears that fall like streams down my warm cheek. She provides me wisdom of tomorrows coming. The shine is bright and blissfully blinding. The storm is edging closer blowing everything over. Things are lost but not forgotten. We have made it and now no more crying. She reminds us of hope and grief and to love her in between.


Chaotic surroundings with misaligned intentions make us forget the lily that is near. 

Open your soul to the vast space and close those eyes that lead you blindly. Follow your heart for it never deceives you. Following the mind is easier because it convinces you of what you don’t want. 


The heart is much more intelligent because it doesn’t need convincing for it knows it’s own power. The heart is silent, but has a stronger feeling.  We choose to ignore the heart because the mind is a coward and will tell you sweet lies that are made of honey. 

© 2017 Writeforlovely


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The mind can be cluttered with so much deception as the heart bleeds true...
I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I like this piece. Nice comparisons between nature and our heart/mind. A mix of heart and mind works well for me, but understand where this poem is going! Thanks for the read!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017

Author

Writeforlovely
Writeforlovely

TN



About
I hope you enjoy my writings as much as I enjoy sharing them with you all. xoxo, much love more..

Writing