pen and paper have ears

pen and paper have ears

A Poem by foreverSMfarmer

Growing up was easy but living it day by day was hard,

dealing with people that you thought you know which leave you scard.

 

Which make the trust factor fly out the window like a piece of paper in the wind,

that leave you trapped in a house filled woth unpredictable demons with only your pen to defend.

 

Then they get to you by hurting you with being lonley, and so misunderstood that you move through the day like slug, friends can give you cheer not happines, not understanding but lots and lots of hugs.

 

But these two items that you find that you can bury your darkest secrets, and your emotions to the points you just run out of lines, the two items you can control that you can make them listen to tell them who you are in open or closed blinds.

 

You can hug what you wrote, kiss it and it to the one you love even make love to it with the stroke of your pen, Pen and paper can get you far to see places, because all they ever do is sit there and listen...

 

So when you see your love one quite, and dont have anything say which you thought they ws to shy instead, that becasue they gave all there words to that pen and which he or she put in your place instead 

© 2010 foreverSMfarmer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh this was truly beautiful my friend. You penned this so well and I loved the sharing of your honest thoughts. Well done!

Helena :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 12, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010

Author

foreverSMfarmer
foreverSMfarmer

Decatur, GA



About
This is me and my wifes profile. we love to write and read poems and write it to each other. I think it's about time that the world should know about me and girl write, I also doing it because I like .. more..

Writing