ANGRY WORLDS

ANGRY WORLDS

A Poem by foreverSMfarmer

I seriously have problems that I cant face, so I locked myself in my personal prison that I called a safe place. No matter whom I talk to I breath heavy and slow, like I am scared of the world not even trusting it shadow. In my safe space that I linger and slowly die, I shall never know what love is but I know the pain from the tears that I cry. In this place that y'all called the world, which is made by judgement and lies which make my blood boil. Politics say false lies,people dies of a man made diesease which they hide the cure but people with the less money be first to dies with nothing. I stepped on many people toes and didnt give a rats a*s about what you think, because I curse you out a hundred times before you even blink. People have been given role before they even come out the vaginal canel, but when you grow up different to most people look at you fowl. But you are happy, even that seem crappy to your mommy and pappy. When I white or black girl come home with someone that is out of there race, the people that you call parents get uncomfortable but they aint racist. The school teachers are the ones that getting paid the less, but you expect them to make your child the best.Police side hustling drugs from closed case files, because the governer of your state done spent the stimules money on road ways and his wifes solid gold finger nail files. So y'all expect me to fit in with the in crowd, believe me this world is not worthy and I say that proud. So it hurt that my people who have the same red blood as me struggle, because some person says that you not good enough which throw them in a emotional tuggle within. All I see is a time bomb of self destruction, which I not going to be part of, so I throw a middle finger up with a revolutionary glove. Also equipped with the ring of peace when I throw up the index then flip the pinky which represent the world.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 foreverSMfarmer


Author's Note

foreverSMfarmer
what do you think about the dialogue

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on January 26, 2011
Last Updated on January 26, 2011

Author

foreverSMfarmer
foreverSMfarmer

Decatur, GA



About
This is me and my wifes profile. we love to write and read poems and write it to each other. I think it's about time that the world should know about me and girl write, I also doing it because I like .. more..

Writing