Giving Up

Giving Up

A Poem by dancingintherain

A guy that you would least expect uses you... He seemed so sweet over text, he seemed like a God-centered and down to earth gentleman. But then he pressures you to come to your house and y'all end up doing physical things and having sex. After that, everything changes. He stops flirting with you and barely talks to you. Says he's busy. But you know he's just avoiding you and doing that thing that all guys do... They talk to you less and less until they completely stop talking to you so you'll give up. You know his plan. He ain't so slick. And he isn't the person you thought he was. You're better than that. Next time, stand up yourself. Make them take no for an answer.

© 2013 dancingintherain


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like that you can be so open about your experience Lucy, but am sorry that he did that to you! Unfortunately it's like there is a manual out there that guys come across nice, sweet until they get what they want then disappear. Just a thought, make em wait and see what happens the one who wants you will stick around the others will leave and good riddance too.
Dawn

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on December 21, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013

Author

dancingintherain
dancingintherain

Mt. Pleasant, SC



About
Lucy. 18. Songwriter and singer. Learning how to play guitar. Writing is how I clear my mind. more..

Writing