It's Our Turn To Act

It's Our Turn To Act

A Story by ~L.A.
"

Story I've been working on for awhile.

"
Bio; Post-Apocalyptic civilization.
In this era, everyone is to act the same, and think the same. The only thing they aren't forced to do is look the same. If you differ from everyone else, then you are deemed as "crazy", "insane", and "Defective. Those that differ from the rest are immediately sent to the Ward. The government then works their hardest to get you to act like the rest, afraid that the "defective" one will rebel. Well, this is the story of the girl who won't lie down and swallow their lies; won't go with the flow. Read on just in case this also happens to you someday. 
~
 Character; Elizabeth Constantine VanHeart; female, 18 years of age, 5'6", 146 lbs, blonde hair to lower back,green eyes. Parents are Timothey and Emilia VanHeart, no siblings. This is all we know; she is on the run from the authorities who have been hot on her trail for 6 months, must be brought to ward at all costs. Threat Level: Medium-High. 

© 2013 ~L.A.


Author's Note

~L.A.
Story, story idea and plot, and also the characters belong to me. I own basically everything. Let me know if you want more of this, and I'll upload it~!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I was expecting a continuation on your take on modern slavery, where is it?

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on March 29, 2013
Last Updated on March 29, 2013
Tags: itsourturntoact Postapocalyptic

Author

~L.A.
~L.A.

IN



About
I'm currently 15, I'm experimenting with putting my work on the internet. If you like my work on here, please go check out my other account on a different website where I have a whole variety of thing.. more..

Writing
Saving Grace Saving Grace

A Story by ~L.A.


Odd Fate Odd Fate

A Story by ~L.A.