Characters

Characters

A Chapter by Brittt

Characters:

Ashley: 17 years old. Currently dating Josh. Been together for almost a year. Hes one of those emo type guys. Her best friend is Hayden. Hes the only one besides Maddy and Josh that she can trust. Blonde haiir, skinny but has curves, loves to ride four wheelers with Hayden. Obsessed with Fox. Spends most of her free time with either Maddy, Josh, or Hayden. Love boys like girls. Wants to marry Martin Johnson someday.

Josh: 19 years old. Currently dating Ashley. Best girlfriend in the world. He cant trust anyone but her. Maddy is like his little sister. Hes very protective of her and Ashley. Loves Escape the Fate. Loves to Party and spend time with Ashley. Obsessed with skinny jeans.
Maddy: 17 years oldd. Currently single. Best friend is Ashley. Always hanging out with her. Ash is like her sister. Thinks guys are pretty much a waste of her time. Loves to party and just flirt. Isnt a s**t. Doesnt let guys use her. Gets drunk a lot and ends up sleeping with some guys..

Hayden: 19 years old. Currently dating the biggest w***e around, Kristin. Has a lot of friends but usually never hangs out with them since hes always with his w***e of a girlfriend. Might have feelings for his best friend Ashley, but doesnt know how to tell her. Loves listening to Miley Cyrus and Justin bieber. Doesnt really party much. Always spends the weekends with Ashley<3.

Kristin: 17 years old. HUGE w***e. Dating Hayden. Been with him for 5 weeks. Might possibly be cheating on him with someone else. (shh its a secret) Biggest b***h of the school. Doesnt let anyone tell her what to do. If someone messes with her, she will kick their asses. Always with Hayden either f*****g in public or f*****g in the movies. Gets very jealous when he is spending time with Ashley..



© 2010 Brittt


Author's Note

Brittt
main characters. there might be a couple new ones coming in later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on October 17, 2010
Last Updated on October 17, 2010


Author

Brittt
Brittt

Penguin World, blank, Antarctica



About
Im not gonna tell you everything about me because its pretty much a waste of time and i dont like it. Britt is the name. 15 years young. April 29th is the day. currently taken.. off and on again.. b.. more..

Writing
Falling Apart Falling Apart

A Poem by Brittt


Chapter one: Chapter one:

A Chapter by Brittt