Insidious Lover

Insidious Lover

A Poem by Frieda P

you, my insidious temptation
the lover that taunts me
seduces me to acquiescence
my haunting addiction
you, wrap around my senses
absolute cunning & Machiavellian grace
annulled my comprehension
drained my rational mind
took me on your flight of fancy
careless beast of burden
you burn so smoothly, pounce so quickly
knocked my perception off kilter
stilli take you in slowly              methodically
till every inch of you inside me bursts into flames
                                             takes my breath away
 fire lingers  flagrantly brazen
warning my head, warming my loins
I tremble in the delectation of your touch
sigh deeply,              as I plead for surrender
you flip me over again in a rush
my head dizzy from the pleasure

two dirty vodka martinis are more than
                      I can handle as I fade into you

© 2013 Frieda P


Author's Note

Frieda P

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Soft music, flickering candles, moon light reflecting in your eyes, satin skin, jasmine fragrance as soft shears dance with the breeze of the evening, a warm bed, hot passion, chocolate martinis, sweet lips tantalizing, temptations engulfs as the night is young... Just got carried away with the poem and the music. Amazing my sweet friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Holy Jack! I like where you took this, now I need a cigarette..............and a cool shower.



Reviews

The power of alcohol eloquently expressed my Lady. You are a wordsmith indeed.

Posted 10 Years Ago


For weeks I'd been driving past to and from a field of sunflowers. The truck view up high so the field beyond the bar ditch is clear. Rows ,a little weedy but now the flowers are bright,I mentally work my mind around the rings of peddles, never settling on any one too long but they sure hold my interest. then one day in the field, by the road ,beyond the fence, a Fawn spots bright, exposed, neck stretched out in the ray of light eating the peddles. Now a month has past. the field is dark ,the flowers winter dull,weeds gone wire clear,But my mind holds the picture of fawn crisp as your poem is hot.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I really love this naughty secret, that stings the tongue as I wash it down with a deep breath of satisfaction. The addition of Playground Love was just what I needed to loosen up to your penned pleasures Frieda.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Grazie mille Astro, love this music, glad you approved my friend. ;-)
ermagerd.
I know I have to write more than that or the crawlers will red script me - but DAMN.
This is steamy stuff, Frieda. Bravo.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Ha your lisped review is muchly appreciated.... thanks Tam.
When I got to the line 'fire lingers flagrantly brazen' I stumbled and then I thought Whoops are these words too tongue-twistery - is that why I stumbled ? Then it dawned on me that the delayed reaction to the previous verse was having a weird effect on me. Not many works have done that Frieda...
Bravo!
X

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Always love it when I can trip you up Anthonio, thanks muchly! x
Lots of mental seductive words picture. Yours words snaps a lot.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much Onyia-ota, muchly appreciated...
What a wondrous, ecstatic world you've drawn the reader into; crafted of martinis and rum is the moment your character is trapped in. I particularly liked how you staged this how an alcoholic one-night stand goes most times: worry-free pleasure that fades into memory as the alcohol disperses and its effects fade.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Always a pleasure reading your reviews Tai, you take me somewhere new in my own poetry...
m mm m! wow, you really know how to put a reader into the wonderful world of your words. Your words here spoke to the feelings that I as a man hopes to give in a moment as that.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

After reading your poetry, I think you're on the right track Bill, thanks so much for your kind word.. read more
Now we are talkin! I like the flipping over. You know I never get enough... Ha.
Can I say I loved every line? Sexy, naughty, passionate, and flat out bangin!
Hot nights to end the summer baby. ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Your review made me smile, jazzed you enjoyed yourself, and you would pick out that line, thanks muc.. read more
That was incredible! Insanely erotic and at the same time, beautiful in visual effect. Thank you for sharing that!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

10 Years Ago

Grazie mille, I'm thrilled you liked this one....!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1333 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on September 2, 2013
Last Updated on September 2, 2013

Author

Frieda P
Frieda P

NJ



About
If you want to know me, read my poetry, it's all in there. I am a mother of three sons (my finest moments) a sister, a survivor and a little bit crazy. I lost my beloved sister to suicide, so you'll.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..