You're Gold

You're Gold

A Chapter by Ethan Paz
"

This is a story for Crystal. She is the hidden treasure of my life.

"

                Sometimes I just want to just shout out.  Sometimes I just want to just tell you. I’m a man who was looking for some quarters in the dirt. I was poor and incomplete without the quarters, but the Wind doth blow them away and my eye caught on something far more beautiful. I found gold! I FOUND GOLD!

                I go to my friends and say, “Look at my gold!” I go to my family and say, “Look at her! Ain’t she beautiful?” Oh, why, I shout out to the world and say, “Look at her, I got Gold, ain’t it beautiful!” What I haven’t told you yet is no one . . . no one can have her. The gold is the treasure of my life. The gold is you . . . Crystal.

                Crystal, love of my life, I will not depart from you. You are the riches of all riches and I’m attracted to you. Though your deep black eyes lure me in and though your hair of sunshine attract me, I find your inner person much more beautiful. You are refined; your are the purest of all golds that I have seen. I will never trade you in for a lesser thing. No, I will keep you.



© 2011 Ethan Paz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

another sweet writing to the one you found out of many treasures. The one who makes your heart sing to the highest mountains, across the vast oceans and to hold onto her for the rest of your life. You found your soulmate, the most precious gem of all.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 9, 2011
Last Updated on April 9, 2011


Author

Ethan Paz
Ethan Paz

Iron River, MI



About
What's up I'm happy your here now reading my content. The content is organized in different sections for your convenience. Many of life's questions will be answered when you read my writings. So c.. more..

Writing
Hot Temper Hot Temper

A Poem by Ethan Paz