Forbidden Fruit -the beginning

Forbidden Fruit -the beginning

A Story by frostyswirls
"

John and kayleighs illicit teacher student affair

"
John was my college maths teacher. He was tall, dark haired and handsome, and was very much married. There was always something between us, a dazzling crackling sexual tension that bubbled under the surface, a burning heat that hung thick and heavy in the atmosphere. It all began the day before my seventeenth birthday...

It was Thursday, week 2 and the day before my birthday and I was about to enter my maths class. I took one last look into my mirror, fluffed my thick coppery brown hair and opened the door, sweeping into the classroom and sashaying to my seat. He smiled at me and shrugged out of his black blazer the exact colour of his liquorice hued hair. At the end of the lesson, he called me over saying "kay could I have a word please? " so I walked over saying "sure, what's wrong?"
He handed me an envelope saying "please don't open this until tomorrow " so I said "sure, anything for you " I walked out the class, clutching the envelope between my hands, and daydreaming about what was in it.
My birthday came around and I walked down the stairs in trepedation, excited of what was in the envelope. I opened it with shaking fingers and inside it read "to kay, I need to talk with you, properly. Please don't judge me, just text me on this number " below was his phone number, signed with a j.
The next day, I picked up my phone and inputted his number, trembling with anxiety. "Hey its me, so, what do you need to say?
I didn't receive a reply for 45 minutes, and when my phone finally buzzed, I snatched it up, and opened the text which read "hey, look I need to tell you this, because if I don't tell you I will regret it forever, I find you incredibly attractive, but I feel so wrong about it, so confused and I want you so bad"
I took a few minutes to think over what he had said then sent
"Look, we evidently need to talk face to face, I've got an empty house, come over and we can discuss this"
Within two minutes he replied "ok ill be over in 20 x"
I rushed upstairs and slipped into a pair of shorts and a vest top, and fluffed my hair and touched up my makeup, drawing flicks of eye liner on and pouting at my reflection.
25 minutes pass and I hear a tentative knock on the door. I walk up to the door and open it, andhes there, leaning against the door frame and invite him in, grabbing a bottle of red and two glasses. We sit down and i pour the drink, asking him "when do you need to be home?"
He said "my wife is in london if thats what you mean"
I blushed, saying "god I'm sorry, I just, I've never done anything like this before "
Over the course of the evening we shared 1 and a half bottles between us, and its one by the time we finish talking. I yawned, stretched and said "look, you've given me a lot to think about, I'm going to go to bed, you can either sleep on the sofa or you can sleep in my bed, choice is yours " I started making my way up the stairs and I feel his hand on my hip and he says "let's not over think this " I stripped and climbed into my double bed, tugging the diver round myself and closing my eyes. Two minutes later he slid in next to me and pulled me close to him, so my back was to his chest, then he puzzled his nose into my hair and inhaled deeply, groaning softly. I fell asleep to the sound of his regular breathing , the sound of his heartbeat thudding in his chest.
The next morning I woke up with the birds, my head remarkably clear despite the amount of wine I had consumed the previous night. He was already awake, his chin on the top of my head, and I could feel his erection between us, hot and hard. I stretched provocatively, moaning "mmmn is that something between us or are you just happy to see me?"
He chuckled and said "full of cliches as always kay"
I giggled then wiggled my a*s against it saying "god you're so hard! Can you get any harder? "
He nodded, so I grabbed his manly hand and rubbed it over my breasts, pushing my aching tits into his hands, craving for his touch. I felt him get harder behind me, then took his hand and pulled it down to my warm moist p***y, and he groaned loudly, slipping a finger into me and moaning "oh sweet jesus kay, you're so wet, and so tight, are you a virgin?"
I nodded and ground myself against his expert finger, grinding my clitoris against his finger and feeling him get even harder behind me. He pulled his finger out of me and inserted it into his mouth, sucking my salty wetness. He said "are you sure? Are you sure you want this? " I groaned into his chest saying "yes. You have no idea how long I've wanted this"
He leaned over the edge of the bed and grabbed a condom from his pocket, ripping it open using his teeth and rolling it on, then he mounted me, and grabbing his thick c**k , gently eases it into me, letting out a long sigh. I felt him tear through my virginity, a sweet searing pain, and he stops, saying "god you are so tight, are you ok?"
"Yes, carry on" i pant so he eases out of me, then back in again, my wetness making it easy for him to slide in and out of me. He pulled me up onto his lap, ramming into me hard, the slight curve in his c**k slamming into my g spot. I grind and circulate my hips against his, the friction delicious against my sensitive clitoris, and I can feel my insides quickening, my legs turning into jelly as I orgasm, trembling over and over again, screaming his name in pleasure as he picks up the pace, biting and sucking and nipping my lips and neck, then coming hard, thick hot gushes of come, hot even through the condom. We both flop down onto the bed and he lays his head inbetween my tits and lays silent while he catches his breath.
"Oh. My. God. Is it that good for everyone or was that just us?" I pant
"Kay, that was the best sex I have ever had"


To be continued.....

© 2013 frostyswirls


Author's Note

frostyswirls
Ignore spelling mistakes etc and PLEASE REVIEW :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 17, 2013
Tags: teacher, sex, affair, virginity, illicit, kinky

Author

frostyswirls
frostyswirls

United Kingdom



About
I like writing, and a few weeks ago I had an erotic dream. I sent it to my friends for a joke and they encouraged me to make it into a series so here I am! more..

Writing