Rain

Rain

A Poem by Lesley
"

....

"

Rain is Moisture up in the sky that condences and falls back to Earth.Ok so other than scientists who thinks of rain this way?? What do you think when you hear the word: rain? Well, I think of sitting in my grandparent's barn. The sound continously hitting the roof. It's very calming. I also think of being cold and wet during my Survival Instructor course. Trust me even hunger can't beat out the cold and wet. Not only this but i think of when you stand crying in the rain. When you're soaked and the tears are all dried up, you realize the rain is a calmer...

© 2008 Lesley


Author's Note

Lesley
...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Rain is definitely a beautiful and therapeutic thing. It soothes, invigorates, and inspires...and your write here is quite interesting. To me, rain and the sky itself provide an escape from reality because when I look up in the sky I see a world bigger than our own. And it is fantastic. Nice write, friend.

Posted 11 Years Ago


nice write but i see rain as a form of science that can help release stress.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 12, 2008
Last Updated on December 15, 2008

Author

Lesley
Lesley

Canada



About
hmmm ok so i'm 17 and ya i like to write short stories about random stuff. Right now it's more random than anything. A few years ago my writing was all based on war, now i write what ever comes to min.. more..

Writing
~title! ~title!

A Story by Lesley


In My Arms In My Arms

A Poem by Lesley