Wake up call

Wake up call

A Chapter by Gabby Gellerman
"

What happened who are you where am I who am I

"
She woke up the next morning unable to move completly paralyzed. Everything is blurry. She doesn't know where she is all she hears is beep...beep...beep... it gets really annoying. Then she see's just a white room and she hears people talking, to her it just sounds like mumbles she tries to make out what they are saying. Emily is lucky to be alive she broke many bones. Will she ever be the sa......... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Tears begin to form in Coles eyes. Hang on Hang on this this is always jamming Dr. Jurtz starts hitting the machine until beep...beep...beep... there we go. Cole sighs in relief. So as I was saying she is temporarly paralyzed will be for the next few hours you can take her home after that. She will be on crutches for a while she also broke her arm in many different places. Emily tried to stay quiet but she accidentally let out a moan. Cole ran to her side and grabbed her hand. Hey there sleepy head. Emily began to sit up as she starts to regain feeling back in her body. She starts to stay wwwhat happened? Wwho are you? Where am I?


© 2014 Gabby Gellerman


Author's Note

Gabby Gellerman
More to come ignore grammar errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I want you to know that I enjoyed the part of the story I read, and that I'm looking
forward to reading more of your work...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Great description, the word beep, beeep, beeep connects to reality to great extent, liked it

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014
Tags: Amnesia