Shedding some light

Shedding some light

A Chapter by Gabby Gellerman
"

Who's there what's going on

"
They started walking closer towards me. I could make out a few of their features. The stair light is on when the figure puts their hands on their hips. Mark getting scared something is brushing up against his leg which freaks him out more and more each time. He started moving back in his chair as the figure said Mrs. Nibbles go back to Michaelangelo, Egg Beggly junior, and Eggbert(yeah she named her turtles that) . Mark kept scooting back until he fell with an oomph! The figure ran towards him screaming Sweetums are you okay? Mark finally realized who it was after he fell. He said OW!!He started blinking his eyes to make things less blurry. He squints and under his breath he says "Lucy" iis that you. A very frantic Lucy runs back into the dark in a deep voice from her voice changer toy she says pay no attention to the person in the dark.


© 2014 Gabby Gellerman


Author's Note

Gabby Gellerman
Sorry this sucks 😔 I'm 😒

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story didn't suck. You described a situation and made the simple act become important. I like the use of items and names. The chapter create wild visions and place. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2014
Last Updated on July 1, 2014
Tags: Part 2