Addiction

Addiction

A Story by Gabby Gellerman
"

just something from the top of my head.. Also if you are struggling with an addiction don't be afraid to tell someone and ask for help..They won't think less of you. Because they care about you

"
Bloodshot eyes. A faint 5 o'clock shadow forming on his face. I peered in the window, the lights were all off. We pounded on the door shouting his name. "Shane" no response. we tried again "shane" still nothing. The door was jammed and no key to be found. I started getting worried I looked at my friend, who had a concerned look on his face, nodding at me. I tried pushing the door, knocking it down, after a few tries it worked. The door flung open, we rushed inside and to see him. Trash was everywhere, the tv was black and white static, his eyes were locked on the screen. He had crust caked in his eyes and in the corner of his mouth. I took a whiff of the air, and started coughing, oh my god what is that smell. It was him, he reeked, he had a blanket covering him like a teepee. My friend stared at him dead on shouting his name, Shane, no response he waved his hand in front of Shanes face. Still nothing, Shanes mouth hung open with his eyes still fixed on the TV, not even blinking. My friend tried again. I put my hand on my friends shoulder and he looked at me. I bit my lip, its not going to work, he's too far gone. I shut my eyes as a few tears rolled down my cheek. My friend stood up, so thats it, their is nothing we can do? I shook my head I'm sorry.. He was more mad than upset. He went over to the window to let some light into the room, and all of a sudden, someone yelped, Shane covered his face with the blanket. Thank God your okay we were so worried, we both began telling him.Shane lifted up his arm, his hand trembled and his lip quivered as he was trying to say something. We both ran to his side, what is it what are you trying to say. Shane stuttered, trying to say something.What are you trying to say buddy? Just One More Episode...

© 2015 Gabby Gellerman


Author's Note

Gabby Gellerman
sorry if this is bad i wrote this off the top of my head and ignore grammar and spelling errors as always.. Enjoy

also sorry i haven't been on in a while I've been busy with school

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha this is pretty awesome. Addiction comes in all shapes and forms... I swear sometimes that is me with my netflix addiction lol... good work I enjoyed your story :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ha ha, addicted to TV! I liked this!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gabby Gellerman

8 Years Ago

netflix actually or really anything haha.. like i said i wrote this which i was bored and wrote it o.. read more
marcus

8 Years Ago

'Netflix' can be addictive! Beware!
Gabby Gellerman

8 Years Ago

totally
that was really great :) :) :) it is awesome, how you were able to write it down as soon as you could ;) amazing job :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2015
Last Updated on May 23, 2015
Tags: addiction, short story


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Miss Me Miss Me

A Poem by Emily


Babylon Babylon

A Poem by Ana B.