Time

Time

A Poem by Kell

Maybe it really is that time. Time to let go. Time to move on. Time to realize there is such a thing as time and that sooner or later it’s going to pass me by. Pull yourself together while you still can girl. Save yourself the heartache. There’s no need to water those eyes when there’s been enough rain to drown him out already. Where was he then? Where was that precious umbrella when you needed it the most? After a few pathetically long months of non communication and hurtful rumors there comes a point in time when you need to lift your head high and show the world that beautiful smile. You have so much to offer the world. Too much actually. Don’t let a silly thing such as a boy stand in your way. Eventually the rain will stop and you’ll see the spectrum colors cascaded across the sky. You gotta put up with the rain, to see the rainbow.

© 2009 Kell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Kell
Kell

Kitchener, Canada



About
Hey my name's Kelly. I'm eighteen years old and live in a small town in Southwestern Ontario. I'm completely new to the writerscafe. Writing is my escape from the world around me. Whenever i'm upset, .. more..

Writing
Freebird Freebird

A Poem by Kell