Am I alive?

Am I alive?

A Story by ClinicallyGinger
"

A short that I kind of just wrote on a whim, I hope you like it!

"
He opened his eyes, was he alive? He was suspend in mid air by metal arms and there were little cables connected all over his body. With a little popping sound the cables all seemed to disconnect from his at once leaving a smooth cover over his inside frame, skin. He sucked in air as he seemed to come alive gasping rapidly until he had managed to control it. He tried to crane his head to get a look around. He was in a room empty beside the table-like machine he was now laying on. He blinked as his eyes begin to feel dry and wondered the same question from the moment he had come to. Was he alive? There was a door on the wall to his right, it was a darker gray then the walls and there was a little window on it. He wondered what was on the other side. He again blinked as he slowly looked around to examine the room once more, still nothing. The door open and an old man with a gentle face walked into the room, a smile lit his lips. Was he alive? The man approached his bed his hand together behind his back. "Hello Peter" he said in his burly voice, there was a lot of hair on his face and it was a dark brown color. Peter or so he was called by this man looked up at him blinking slowly. The two pairs of eyes met, life shining brightly from one and a question shining back in the other . "Am I alive?"

© 2015 ClinicallyGinger


Author's Note

ClinicallyGinger
Sorry for any mistakes I may have made! and please comment! I would love to hear what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on January 6, 2015
Last Updated on January 6, 2015
Tags: story, short story, am I alive, question, life, beginnings

Author

ClinicallyGinger
ClinicallyGinger

spokane, WA



About
I gues I should say writing for me is a challenge and I love challenges. It been quite a bumpy road with writing and I kind of gave it up, but as of recent I have picked it back up. I hope you'll all .. more..