Emptiness

Emptiness

A Poem by Suce Me Bite
"

Not exactly a poem, at least not in the traditional sense. It's not written in the style of a poem.

"

I feel empty. When I look in the mirror, and look straight into the reflection of my blue eyes, it almost looks like the blue isn't there. It looks like I can see straight through them and into my soul. I can't see anything when I reflect on my life. I have no emotion, and I barely feel pain anymore. I do anything I can to feel something again. Sex, drugs, and alcohol fill my life. I look at the man I should be in love with, the man I remember falling in love with, and I can't feel what I used to. The excitement is gone, the spark in our relationship has died out. I stay with him, though. I can't bring myself to let go of him, because for small moments every now and then I can feel a fragment of the past flooding back to me. Just for a second, I can just barely feel that love again. I can feel that spark light up, like when a lighter is out of butane. You roll the metal wheel and press the button and sparks fly for a quick moment. That's how it feels. It's depressing that I can't feel anything without a shot of whiskey, or a line of coke, or a tab of acid, or a hit from a bong, or a pack of cigarettes, or several lines of crushed up percs or oxys. It's killing me slowly, and the only way to stop it is to kill myself faster.

© 2015 Suce Me Bite


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's great job. Push on writing like this drama. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


It's nice to see someone break out of the norm, though your writing does need a little more thought. Even if we don't mean to, a part of us will always show in our writing. In this writing I feel as if it isn't what truly is truly there. I feel like it is more farce than anything, but hey, this is just my opinion.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Nothing wrong with a bit of gut wrench honesty and soul searching.
Knowing is half the battle. Good honest read.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 11, 2015
Last Updated on January 11, 2015
Tags: Emptiness, Drugs, Coke, Weed, Cigarettes, Cocaine, Acid, LSD

Author

Suce Me Bite
Suce Me Bite

Carlisle, PA



About
I'm an empty, shithead, good-for-nothing, lowlife a*****e who likes to write about his drug use and how it makes him actually feel some kind of emotion. more..

Writing