Slowly going insane

Slowly going insane

A Poem by Garcia

I'm slowly going insane ....ha, I say slowly cause its all in my mind and we all know I'm slower than slow but the truth is I've been insane with a combination of medication only keeping me sane, I see these things and I know whats happening I drift from time to time but I'm fully aware, unhappy with who I am, just takes determination to change but honestly if I need all these pills just to function, how can I possibly change all our minds work different with different thoughts at every time of day some may be similar but no never the same,stuck between wanting to be like others n proving I can be myself but having no clue of who I am makes that a pain, these thoughts we each have, are on a wide range from the evils within to the purity of heart some find it difficult to tell these things apart n I feel like I belong with them cause as we all know the ones without morals are the ones that must go.

© 2016 Garcia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes people are unhappy with what they are. It takes some introspection and determination to change oneself.. And also having no clue of who we are sometimes troubles us but most of us do not know who we actually are and when we realize this we do go through some pain.
The last one is also good. You have rightly stated that the one without morals are the one that must go.
Thank you for sharing this thought...

Posted 7 Years Ago


One of the better "stream of consciousness" pieces I've read lately. Even tho it's meant to be a little "crazy" & somewhat of a rant, your message is easy to follow & it brings up some good points: "If I need all these pills to function . . . " . . . I bet not many people ask that question, they just down the pills without questioning. Also I like the part about trying to be oneself, but also fighting the urge to be like others, etc. I can feel the dissatisfaction & confusion in trying to find oneself.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 23, 2016
Last Updated on October 23, 2016

Author

Garcia
Garcia

hobbs, NM



Writing
The Void The Void

A Poem by Garcia