Chella Memorex

Chella Memorex

A Chapter by The Official Gary B
"

About Chella!

"

                       

           Chapter 1

Why am I here? Why did this happen to me? Did I deserve this pain? A punishment so harsh, that you wouldn’t even curse onto your worst enemy. Can anybody hear me?

            As all these thought pondered through my head I knew that at that instant I was going to die.

            But luckily, I’m still ALIVE! (I thought to myself sarcastically.)

My name is Chella Memorex. I am 16 years old, in the 10th grade. Lady Gaga is my inspiration and Megan Fox is my lesbian lover. Music keeps me going through the day and writing is my passion. These are the things that keep my sane. I mean if I didn’t have any of these things I would be lost. I’d be lost like a big fish in the big blue ocean. (Cheesy analogy, I know, but you’re going to have to get use to it.)

            I’m what you would call the “average teenage girl” except for the fact that I’m living with a disease. The name of the disease is called Chrohn’s disease. It’s a disease that I’ve had for the past 3 years and now it’s severe. What it entitles is that I randomly feel sick and off I go. I either have to go number 2 or vomit. Yeah, it’s not fun but I deal with it. I’ve been through 3 colonoscopies, 14 pills a day, and 4 doctors and surprisingly I’m still ALIVE! This disease affects everything I do. Home, Church, and most importantly school.

            I’m a student at FairOak High School. The best school in the World. (If I couldn’t say it more sarcastically.) I’m in the Business and Marketing Academy though I want to be a writer. My mom wants me to work towards a more “productive” goal. (Whatever that means.) I write everyday. It’s what gets me through the pain. So my plan is to get into the business world and that will help guide me through the Writing Industry. Where I dream to be! It means everything to me! Words can’t even explain!

            But the last possible thing about my life that I absolutely dread is…. The fact I live with my arch-enemy. “My Stepfather.”  He’s a low-life drunk who is living off his month to month government check. He isn’t sober half the time and that means Mom can’t even have a smart, intellectual conversation with him. He’s the type of man that you pray to God every night that your daughter doesn’t marry. Mom’s time consists of talking about him and reading her “Daily Bread.” Being a complete hyprocrite while living with this low-life man. I actually think he’s retarded. She knocked at his door all last summer begging and pleading for him to come live with her. She bought him clothing, feed him, provided beer, and was willing to take him in. I mean id I was a “retard”. I would come live with her, too. She’s providing him with the necessities of life and wants that get him high. Who wouldn’t stay?



© 2010 The Official Gary B


Author's Note

The Official Gary B
Ignore grammar problems.. Tell me what you think please ;)
Continue or no?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

I thought this was a good start. Poor girl. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Good write, you made it so very personal and familiar, like I could get to know the main character personally. I would say continue, but don't leave out the vital details an descriptions of your characters. I'll be reading it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


An honest, simple beginning, examining the trials and tribulations of a health and home-challenged teen-aged girl.

Sure, keep at it, and see what inner strength unfolds for this Chella.

Your text is pretty clean, but I did notice that Crohn's disease is correct spelling, minus your extra h.

Chella will need to find specific inner structures and insights that give her strength. That is particularly of the essence for a writer of any caliber, so don't have her rely too much on existing institutions for her grit and grace.


Posted 14 Years Ago


Sound like it could be interesting- personally, I wouldn't add in the parentheses. She's already talking personally, and her thoughts are already expressed. They're kind of redundant. Great job overall!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hmmm. It sounds like it mwould be an intresting story...

Posted 14 Years Ago


This sounds like a true story. The details are wonderful but I would love to know more about what the mother looks like and what the disease does. How it affect the narrator at school. The story line is a great one.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wicked cool dynamics, very intense world to consider....definitely held my attention.


Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMW
This is really good but not really my type of book. I still say continue.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh so interesting. I really like this story. and you should definetly continue on with it but try to make it a little less confusing. It was off beat in the flow and it had some strange wordings in it but otherwise very nicely done.

Keep writing. :) Gary Your doing great!

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

870 Views
31 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2010
Last Updated on April 10, 2010


Author

The Official Gary B
The Official Gary B

Canton, OH



About
I have made it through outstanding circumstances. I live life day to day and with God I know all things are possible. =) Writing is what gets me through my day and without that or music I don't know w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Can't Cry Can't Cry

A Poem by Manda


Cant Sleep... Cant Sleep...

A Story by Manda