The Way It Is

The Way It Is

A Chapter by The Official Gary B
"

Chapter 2

"

Chapter 2- 

 "Shut up", I think to myself as the teacher is talking. I feel absoutely sick and my stomach is making outrageous noises. Everyone is staring at me while my reply is, "Dang, I must be hungry." When I know good dag on well that I have to go use the restroom. The pain is unbearable and I can hardly sick still. I feel super antsy and can't concentrate on anything that the teachers saying. 

 Second period comes and my stomach is SCREAMING at me so I immediately ask the teacher to use the restroom. "You go to the bathroom every class", she laughs. And without hesistation I pay no attention to her and snatch the pass out of her hand. There's only so many times you can go to the bathroom without someone realizing you have a problem. And the Mrs. Autumn just has to make it obvious every single time. 

 Finally it's lunch time! I'm actually very popular in a weird way. I'm the homecoming queen, student council president, Number 1 student, and alway the school representative.  

I live the best of both worlds, in a sense. I'm friends with pretty much everyone. The so called "cool kids", preps, band kids, w****s, the "neutral" groups, and some of the freaks. I mean I have some haters who doesn't.  But it's cool, because that what keeps mr going.  My table consist of Sally, the Drama Queen, Lucas, the gay kid everyone likes that won't come out, Thomas, the school heartthrob, and Megan my bestfriend. :) These are the people that along side of music, writing; and dreaming that keep me going. 

 "Rebecca is so hot", Lucas exclaims. Covering up the fact that he is secretly gay. "I know dude", Thomas replies. "No, she's not!", Megan explains with no good company hiding that she's secretly jealous. 

 After lunch, I immediately ran to the bathroom. Feeling immediately relived as I threw up my lunch! "Are you pregnant", Megan yells. "No?, I just took some vitamin this morning that messed up my stomach", I awkwardly reply. Hiding that I'm pissed at Megan knowing that I'm a prude and would NEVER on do that. Well, Im not a prude, but I'm called that everyday for the fact that I haven't had sex with anyone. 

 Its finally last period, Geometry. I surprislying don't feel sick and I'm happy. Only an hour left to go. Until I go back to Hell where my sanctuary is located. And where my arch enemy lies in the room next to me.    

  



© 2010 The Official Gary B


Author's Note

The Official Gary B
Like or dislike? P.S. Its short, but my writing are short and sweet for this book.. But my book will be full length..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

theres nothing funny about ur life , but the novel is great

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha that's funny! a gay kid who's trying to front that he's not gay That happens though.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I dropped out as soon as I saw "I feel super antsy."

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2010
Last Updated on April 16, 2010


Author

The Official Gary B
The Official Gary B

Canton, OH



About
I have made it through outstanding circumstances. I live life day to day and with God I know all things are possible. =) Writing is what gets me through my day and without that or music I don't know w.. more..

Writing