My Best Friendship

My Best Friendship

A Story by Chaos
"

A small taste of my closest friendship.

"

 

My best friend was sent to me and she is one of my greatest inspirations.  Thank you for believing in me.  This was in response to a post.  I don't know why fate stepped in, but I'm so glad it did!

 

 She came into my life to bring me joy and give me the courage and the strength to believe in myself and in my talents.  She gave to me the knowledge that I am strong enough to handle the twists, turns, heartbreak and sorrow of life and I'm good.  My life has been filled with negative images about myself created by evil hands of wolves wearing the clothing of people who I assumed loved me. Their negativity haunts me when I'm sad and she wields her swords to protect me from myself and self-doubt.   She made me see that I am a loving and giving person and I do have a lot to offer this world and to others. She encourages me to continue to dream and expand on those dreams and to make them my reality; writing, singing and living happily.  I'm grateful.  She inspires me. 

 

To her, I give her the strength to believe in herself and her talents, when no others do.  She has an artist’s eye and heart and I became her mirror to herself.  I wrapped cloth around her body to bring her form back into focus when she felt invisible.  I made her see herself; talented, good, kind and loyal.  When she was on bended knee, too weary from her battles of health and life and family, I lifted her chin and eye echoing eye told her; she is strong and she could fight and I would battle beside her without hesitation.  She wasn't alone. She felt comforted in that fact.  I've wiped her hidden tears many times without letting her feel the pain or at least, attempted to shield her from it; much like a mother shields her child from the rain on their way home. I offered protection with my loyalty and faith in her and my unwavering belief in her success and emotional freedom. I feel passion from her words and her gifts of wisdom.  She say's I inspire her.  Imagine the colors of the combination of our inspiration challenging each other as it dances; power empowering power ignites. 

 

I'm gifted from knowing her.  We know each other on a cosmic level; higher plains of which we've spiritually travelled; unknown to even us, but familiar with the paint we dip our creative brushes into when we need it. 

 

Fate brought my friend to me and the respect and love we have for each other strengthens and sustains our friendship and it inspires our friendship to grow to the magnificence of what it will be.    Our friendship will forever be inspired because it was spawned by a spiritual place. 

 

Color me inspired; red and blue I think. 

© 2008 Chaos


Author's Note

Chaos
To you Christine. The most talented, wise, loyal, knowlegable, kind, compassionate, empathetic, blunt, sympathetic person I have ever been so blessed to know! Btw, I'm not in your cult..lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've never had a best friend before. Sure i've had tons of friends, but never a best friend. I wish i did though. This story was wonderful. It makes me a little sad though. Now that I know what I'm missing

Posted 15 Years Ago


such a pretty wonderful writing about a friend. she must be wonderful and you are too, to write this way about her. "We know each other on a cosmic level; higher plains of which we've spiritually travelled; unknown to even us, but familiar with the paint we dip our creative brushes into when we need it. " --- I loved this part... yes to know someone on cosmic level is like very innate knowing.


Posted 15 Years Ago


that is awesome to be able to share in the joy of such a friendship. I don't even have to say cherish it, as i know you do. Such a friendship I had once and was betrayed with the murder of my brother, and it forever changed my world.
Don

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
T
LOVED this!!! What a wonderful tribute to friendship...a good friend is worth so much...I have also learned who my true friends are, mostly when the "chips" are down and I know who I can count on to bring me back to see the good in life...treasure for sure!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


LOL!! Dude I miss you. :-) Again you made me cry. How is it you know how to put into words what I feel. You've captured us completely! Love ya Kid. :-)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 30, 2008
Last Updated on July 31, 2008

Author

Chaos
Chaos

Boston, MA



About
Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quizzes That's me in a nutshell. Marie more..

Writing
Wish I could Wish I could

A Poem by Chaos


Insecurity Insecurity

A Poem by Chaos



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..