Message From Source

Message From Source

A Story by Healing Star
"

This is what source has to say through me today, blessings to all.

"
First of all know that this is not coming from me Healing Star but from source, which is the heart of creation of the universe.  Know that the messages that you see which go to your core and you find they are undeniable, familiar, sometimes shocking, they ring true, and have a very deep meaning; if you take a moment to think about them, know they are true and are coming from source.        

First, know that there is only different interpretations of what source is, different interpretations that are used by those who want to understand me, source.  These take many different forms, thousands of religions, hundreds of cultures, new age, atheists, agnostics, the scientific, spiritualists, all these from most ancient to most modern, those that you do not even know exist, or ever will or ever have existed.     They are all simply this, an interpretation to be used to understand me, source.   What you must take into your heart is, there is no right one, there is no better than, there is no this one is higher than this one.  They are just interpretations of the same thing.    Now with this understanding there is no longer any reason to argue, fight, bicker, quarrel, war, have anger towards another for following one of these different interpretations of source.

Here is the key to it all, there is one source, and all are connected to this one source.   Within your Heart there is a Lotus, within the Lotus there is a Gem, and within this Gem is the source of Life. This is your connection with source.  There is only one source, and in fact, this within you is the source, and yet it is the same source for all.  Hence, we are all one, that is really the most absolute truth, all are one, and all are the universe.  The grandest illusion of all is that there is separation.  Source tells you there is no such thing as separation it does not exist, all possible conception of separation on any level is illusion.   Another great key is awareness, awareness will break down illusion, illusion cannot exist in an environment that becomes aware of it.  So when you become aware of illusion it will immediately begin to fade, and what was being masked by the illusion will come shinning through, begin to show, and grow, expand.  It is like when you have laid a board or a piece of metal or a shovel over a plant in your garden.  Then you remove this thing that was not allowing the plant to be seen, once uncovered it again begins to grow and blossom again, now that it is again getting its moisture and sun as needed.

Another great key is to learn that you need to accept who you truly are.  Accept that you are an incredible amazing being with the source of All That Is within you.  You have the ability to create whatever world you want for yourself, and that you do this whether you are aware of it or not.  So why not be aware of it, accept it, begin to understand it, plant this seed of awareness in your heart, nourish it by thinking about it, help it to grow by doing the things that will keep you moving forward, and once you start, know, deep down know, this will expand within you and bring you into the whole being that you always have been.  You have just been masked by the illusion, you have been there all along, under that piece of wood, or shovel in the garden.  And that now as you become aware, as you accept, as you take that first step on this journey to find your True Self, you wake up, you are now getting the moisture, the sun, and it begins to grow within.   The moisture is the love of the universe, the love of Mother Earth, the love of Father Sky, the Love of Self.  The Sun that you are now getting is the Energy, the pure source Energy, that flows to you from source.  You are energy and you are connected to source energy and this is where you draw your strength from, you recharge, Life is a continuous cycle of giving and receiving energy.  The energy flows up through your feet from Mother Earth and it flows in through your crown of your head from Father Sky.  Your palms of your hands also draw in the energy of the universe to your Heart.

All things are from source, the concept of Heavenly Father, Jesus, Heavenly Mother  notice the miracle of the three in this.  In energy it is the Proton, Neutron and Electron. In life it is Father, Mother, Child.  In sky it is Sun, Earth, Moon.  All things are from source, it is just different interpretations of understanding source.  So my last message is this, find peace in this, that all is going to be okay because all things come from one source and this source is telling you right now, all is going to be okay.  You have enough!  Because of the fact I AM, we are an inexhaustible supply, you have enough time, resources, love, understanding, wisdom, peace, compassion, strength, whatever it is, you have enough.  You are here, that is all that matters, be here now, and see where you want to be, and make the choices now that will get you to where you want to be.  That is it, there is no past, and do not worry about the future.  It is now, where you are, and where you want to be, that is all.  Now be in the now, be aware of who you are, accept who you are, truly are, and have compassion for yourself to let go of anything else.  Anything else, give yourself permission to let it go, you do not need it, it is only dragging you down, slowing you down.   This is another of the miracle threes; Awareness, Acceptance, Compassion. We need to continually think about these on our journey they work together as a process to bring us along in our progression to where we know we want to be from the place where we are aware that we are now.

One final thing, things are breaking down around us, know that is okay also.  We are moving from the old ways to the new ways.  We are moving up in frequency to higher consciousness, Christ Consciousness Grid is an expression of it, the old ways are breaking down because they cannot exist in the higher way, new way.  We are ourselves becoming higher frequency, our world is also, things are moving faster, we are becoming faster, communicating better.  It is like we are a more fine instrument. Think of the gears of a clock-piece and the new gears have 152 teeth to 300 teeth and the old way gears have only 10 to 50 teeth they just won't work anymore.  We are in the transition which is always a shaky ground kind of place, but know it is all good, we will make it through this, Love has Won, the new female energy, all the universal energy is all here to help us, to guide us, to bring us through this to a beautiful new universe on the other side.  It is more than just the world changing it is the entire universe but this is a very special place in the universe, and this is a most special time of all times in this most special place, and you are here, how amazing is that!  Lets celebrate!!! Love has won out, I declare to you Love has won out there is no stopping what is now being ushered in, the changes that are coming are going to blow all of our socks off, in fact, it will do even more than that.  But I tell you though it seems dark right now and will get even a little darker, what a glorious dawn is on the horizon. Find peace in your Heart, remember who you truly are, and walk with me into this new day. This is the day proclaimed by all for thousands and thousands of years, through out all cultures, races, religions, all records point to this day, awake and be a part of it, I promise you, you will not regret planting this seed of hope in your heart and then be amazed at what happens.  

This is me Healing Star, that seed has been planted in my heart, it is expanding, I cannot express in words what this has done and is doing in my life, and I know there is no end to this expansion it is as vast as the universe itself.  There are no limits there is no separation, all is love.

© 2015 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

553 Views
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on November 5, 2015
Tags: Source, message, awareness, compassion, acceptance, love

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing