Commitment

Commitment

A Story by Healing Star
"

Had this feeling of needing to commit to the Light come over me.

"

I felt this incredible movement within me that I needed to really commit. To be totally committed to being who I truly am, to seeing my true self, to following this path, to the universe, to all the light within me, to all the light beings that have come, to the truth, to what my real meaning in life is. And last night while listening to an astrology forecast for May - this beginning of May is all about commitment. I know that this month is going to be amazing - it is going to be challenging, it is going to be enlightening, it is going to be a blessing, it is going to be a beautiful journey, and I am going to finally come to me my True Self and see for the first time who I really am. I pray for help that I will stay strong, stay committed, trust in myself, trust in myself, and walk the path of truth. May all who walk this path with me do so with real intent and real intent has no expectation, we walk the path, we say we are here, we send itout to the Universe that we are ready, and if we truly are ready all that needs to happen will happen. Walk your path with love, honor, respect, openness, truth, honesty, and compassion for yourself. We can trust ourselves, on our path begin by trusting ourselves with little things, and build on it, keep finding ways of trusting yourself, and soon you will find that you can trust yourself in all things. Open your Heart to Spirit and all things for your higher good will come to you, the people you need to connect with, the books you need to read, the paths you need to journey down will all come to you, for you are the one you have been waiting for. I write this to myself, but anyone who would like to listen to my conversation is welcome to walk with me, I need the company, the entire universe needs the company. And in so doing we heal the universe and walk into a whole new way of being. Blessing to all my relations.

© 2013 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on May 6, 2013
Last Updated on May 6, 2013
Tags: Light, Truth, Opening, Commitment, Trust, Welcoming

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing