There is a Reason

There is a Reason

A Story by Healing Star
"

The Ancestors within us are waking to share with us the story, the story that will lead us to our Remembering.

"
There is a reason why the children are remembering who they are.
The ancients are waking within them, and as they begin to listen, they begin to know, there was so much lost. The Ritual is where the spark ignites and as you kindle the fire the Ancients awaken within you, and they are ready to share the hidden things which have been kept safe within the capsules of time which held them. The ancient stories run deeper than you thought you must listen deeply to break through to the hidden levels that lie within them. The stories are being told around the campfire to awaken the ones who burn within us. Listen to the still voice within that whispers come and walk with me, there is much I have to share with you, it is time for us to live again, to live again as the child who was born into this world with only what was inside him. It is time for you to see yourself naked before the storm, and to cry to the Grandfathers, I am here. Walk with me and we will take the journey that you were born here to take, the journey to see yourself.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014
Tags: Ancestors, Ritual, Fire, Story, Remembering

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing