Understandings

Understandings

A Story by Healing Star
"

Noting some things I have recently have discovered.

"
I am reading another book on the Mayan's. It is very well written and called The Book Of Destiny. The reason why the Mayan's are so special is that they are direct decedents from the people of MU an ancient continent that sank in the Atlantic similar to Atlantis. These people lived before the fall, before greed won our hearts, before the incorrect understanding that we could own our Mother Earth was introduced. Before the incorrect understanding that we were above and to dominate and rule over the other creatures who share our Mother with us. This is why the Ancestors can help us, by understanding them and there amazing ways we can again learn to live in Harmony with our sweet amazing Mother Earth. We must again learn to see and feel and understand as our ancient ancestors did, to see the beauty that is here for us to enjoy and find the path back to living in peace and harmony with our fellow man and all our relations who are all the creatures who coexist with us on this beautiful planet. Let me share with you some beauty of the Mayan way. 

They came from the East with their families. Still in darkness, before the sun had dawned and there was light, they were all together doing many things there in the East. Without knowledge of food, they lifted their faces to the sky and did not know how to leave it. There they were, there in the sweetness, white men and black men. There were many languages and two ears. From them the different generations in the world are descended ... They did not have idols then, but all spoke the same language. They followed the mandate the Creator had given them, Heart of Sky, Heart of Earth, waiting for the Sun to rise. There they came together to await the dawn, to wait and watch for the star that comes before the sun when it rises. 

Isn't that beautiful, and it is similar to how I feel the people today are.

Today I watch for a new star, and I see the skies growing softer, I see colors growing richer, I see hearts growing stronger, I see beauty all around me, and the new Sun it rises soon.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on July 18, 2014
Last Updated on July 18, 2014
Tags: Maya, MU, Harmony, One with Nature

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing