Time To Speak Of This Love

Time To Speak Of This Love

A Story by Healing Star
"

This is about this Love that has always been but I have only been aware of for a few years. It's time to Speak of It, to share in it, to allow it.

"

As Trevor Hall says in one of his amazing songs.

The time has come to speak of this Love, to speak of this Love.

For ages this Love was kept secret to protect it, the Love that has always been, the love of the Ancestors, the Love of the ones who truly know and completely understand unconditional pure Love. The Love that has been passed down from generation to generation through the ancients stories to keep the love alive. The Love of the Ancients for the simple love for all that is alive, our Mother Earth, all that she has on her, within her, above her. All Life, all life is energy, and this energy is Love, we are energy, we are Love, and all energy is Life. Life is Love, the reason we are here is to experience, learn from, understand, and grow in Love. Love is all there is. Love is the only thing that is real. All else is illusion. Once we break through, finally break down that whatever it is, the illusion that makes us feel that separation is real. All separation is, is suffering, if there is no separation then there is no suffering. This summer or spring we met with a Swami from India, what a sweet man he is. He told us that he was planting a seed within us, a seed that he knew wood eventually bring us to this understanding, and this understanding would bring us into our complete joy. The understanding he wants us to reach is that all that happens, no matter what situation, it is, to bring you along, to teach you, to bring you closer to the one you have always been. He said once you finally make it to this point where, we feel sincerely grateful, for the things which bring us difficulties as the things which seem to bring us to new heights, then we will have reached our true joy, complete freedom. Sometimes I feel this seed is being cultivated in me, but sometimes I see myself as such a fool, still stressed over such small things, still worrying about things that I should not. GrandFather help me to always be grateful, even for those things that don't seem desirable, help me to see further, help me keep a light heart, help me to walk in a way that will teach me the most, don't let me lose ground by not seeing the beauty in all things that come. The time has come for me to speak of this love that has entered my Heart, it is you GrandFather, it is the sweet Love of All That Is. I am this Universe, I am this Sky, I am the Ocean, I am all cells that create all Life, I am Music, I am the Tear on my Face, I am the River, I am the Mountain, I am the Tree, I am the Field, I am Naked, I am Beauty, I am color, I am emotion, I am a Dream, I am Rain, I am Wind, I am the Lion, I am the Bear, I am Trust, I am Faith, I am Love. Free me from the pain of the belief that I am separated for I am not, I am One with All, where there is darkness I will bring my light, and this Light that I bring shall shine until the darkness is brought to the light. Where there is pain I shall bring my compassion to console it, where there is ugliness I shall bring my beauty and share it, where there is disease I shall bring my Heart and this Love in me shall heal it. The light of a thousand suns burns within my Heart, the gifts of hundreds of thousands of Ancestors are kindled in this Light, this Light shall never be dimmed, I tend this fire, I watch it and I care for it, I feed it, and I cherish it. I live for this fire within me, and the Love of this Universe brought it back from a glowing ember. This fire is sacred, this fire is Eternal, this fire is what gives me life, strength, courage, and a true purpose in life. Please help me to not lose sight of the Horizon where we will all walk one day, with all the keepers of the fires over all time, we will walk hand in hand with the ancient of ancients, on this Earth, into the Horizon to a New Dawn, where all the fire keepers will be about a glorious fires, and the stories will begin, the glorious stories will begin. Thank you GrandFather for helping me out of this mist I have been walking under, I see you again, I see you smiling, I feel your sweet love, I long for that day when I will hold your Hand.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on November 28, 2014
Last Updated on November 28, 2014
Tags: One, Love, Secret, Ancestors, Stories, Life, Energy, Peace

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing