Holy GrandFathers, GrandMothers

Holy GrandFathers, GrandMothers

A Story by Healing Star
"

The Mystery of you, is the greatest Mystery of All.

"

The GrandFathers calluses and blisters will heal us.
The GrandMothers tears for her lost babies will wash us clean.

And we will walk away from these ashes of the Wars we no longer see necessary.

And we, my children, will live in peace, never to learn war again.

We are rising from the ashes, rising from a misery that runs so deep, but it is reaching the sea now, and the tide will lift us all.

We will lift each other, and a distant smoke will be seen far behind us, but no longer will our villages burn, for our hearts begin to melt and we will learn to live in harmony, in sacredness, and we will whisper to our dear mother as we lie down, we love you, teach us oh dear mother, teach us to walk quietly on your pathways, to witness your sacredness, your loveliness. To see the sea calm on a spring morning, and also as a tempest roaring on a hot August evening, and help us to see the beauty in both. Hold us Mother as we rise, sing softly to us as we begin our new dawn, as we begin to live in a whole new way, cherishing your sweet lessons and your hard lessons when that is what we need to grow strong. Wish us peace Mother as we see your peace and your plenty, care for us though for so long we cared not, forgive us as we still find ourselves forgetting who we are, your children, your babies suckling, Great and Glorious Mother we love you, we honor you, we see you now for the amazing living being that you are giving us all that we have, all that we dream. Bless you Mother, bless you and bless us all. Your soft breezes whisper, peace is coming, peace is coming to us all.

© 2015 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on March 25, 2015
Last Updated on March 25, 2015
Tags: Ancestors, Hope, rising, together, In Love

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing