Just A Thought

Just A Thought

A Story by Healing Star

Hey, we are All Pilgrims on this Path of Life -
we are Traveling Down. When you see me say Hi Pilgrim and when I see You I'll say Hi Pilgrim. This is Who we Are Pilgrim's finding our Way - Hey - I'll Follow You - You Follow Me - we won't know where we are Going but we'll have so much fun not Getting There - Not Getting Anywhere. There's been so many times I was so determined to get Somewhere I lost all reason as to why I set out in the first place. I Feel it's Time to stop Trying - to stop and Breathe - Just Breathe - and Stop for a Bit - and Be - Just Be. After All, it's Not where we are Going - not the Destination at all that's Important - what's Important is Our Observations on the Way and Our Becoming Who WE Truly Are thru those very Observations - You See I've come to Realize that a Life Un-Observed by Ones Self is a Life Not Worth Living. Observe that YOU are like the Sky behind it All. The wind picks up, the clouds start to Build, the storm begins the clouds drop their rain, the storm rages for a bit, and slowly it winds down, the clouds are blown off by the wind and then comes the calm. And then There YOU Are - The Sky behind it All - you went No Where, you Allowed all to take place right there in front of You - and You worried not - you'd seen it play out time and time again.
Continue On My Friend - Continue On - Stand Tall - Beings like Us we Shall not Fall - But Rise - We Will Rise in Spite of All the Turmoil in this world, all the Storms that rage just outside and within - pay it No Mind - We Will Rise - Surely as I see this Sun coming Over My Mountain - Surely we will Rise, and it comes Soon, Soon we Rise Together - Soon we step away from the Division we've been Taught - Soon we See thru the Maya and into the Pure Beauty of this Life we've been Given to Share - Soon.

A thought about a Poem by David Whyte came to me just now - Pilgrims - about the Pilgrimage in Northern Spain a 900 mile walk that many walk to find themselves , figure things out in their lives, or some walk for their sons or daughters who wanted to but passed before they had the chance. And these find themselves Pilgrims saying hi to pilgrims on the Pilgrimage. Hi Pilgrim - keep going - we're almost there. I saw him speak about this in downtown Salt Lake City about 5 - 7 years ago - it was moving.

© 2021 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on March 8, 2021
Last Updated on March 8, 2021

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing